Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
I had a special envelope as well. Seems Gabe won the Tennessee Lottery and decided to share the winnings with me. You see, in the desolate state of Tennessee, where a National Championship in football hasn't been won lately, pulling trading cards depicting the Florida Gators, who have won a championship VERY recently, is much like winning the lottery. Like holy water burning the soulless, these cards burned Gabe with the very goodness contained in the cardboard fibers so he sent them to me.

Ok, all bullshit aside, he knew I was a Gator fan and hooked me up! Thanks a lot, senor!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Believe said:
I had a special envelope as well. Seems Gabe won the Tennessee Lottery and decided to share the winnings with me. You see, in the desolate state of Tennessee, where a National Championship in football hasn't been won lately, pulling trading cards depicting the Florida Gators, who have won a championship VERY recently, is much like winning the lottery. Like holy water burning the soulless, these cards burned Gabe with the very goodness contained in the cardboard fibers so he sent them to me.

Ok, all bullshit aside, he knew I was a Gator fan and hooked me up! Thanks a lot, senor!
Anytime man, you guys have sent me some great stuff over time and I am gald to return the favor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts