Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to share some pics of my new beagle puppy.and since we are such huge tony stewart fans he is named homer-after the home depot mascot guy homer d. poe :rollhappy:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
clever name and cute puppy

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
He looks so sad! I think he was more excited about taking another nap rather than have his picture taken.. He's a pretty pup! Welcome aboard here homer d. poe! Killer name!!!

·
Blast from the past
5,166 Posts
he's got the sad i'm hungry look on his face.....inside he's going feed me feed me feed me.....i love animals beagles are amazing on top it. Don't be afraid trying to get ihm to sing smoke..every beagle my uncle has owned could howl christmas carols.

·
Super Moderator
8,707 Posts
cute puppy smoke.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
poor lil homer was sad in that pic-and very sick.the day we brought him home we saw worms on the carpet.took him to the vet right away and found he had tapeworms,roundworms,and coccidia.got his meds and vitamins,stopped puking and he is doing much better.and he is learning to sing i think-at midnight,3am,6am-every few hours when he needs to go potty outside.....lol.i can't wait until he gets a lil bigger and i can put his #20 bandana on him.of course he gets a #20 collar,leash,food bowl,water bowl,blanket and chew toys.now if i can only train him to growl at the #48-hehe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts