Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Hope it's not true

2K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  FFighter_21 
#1 ·
Was watching Wind Tunnel and there was a rumor about Kurt Busch. Dave said that it was reported that Kurt lost it in the media center. Can't find out anything more about it. Hope it isn't true. Not a fan of Kurts but I do respect his driving abilities.

#12 ·
I think Utter has a deep hatred of Kurt for some reason. Patricia tweeted that he has been silent the who time since she saw him and she was in the care center with him. Maybe he threw a water bottle but doesn't seem like he went off the deep end completely. I have a tendency to believe her word over Utter. Maybe that's just me though. Typical media.......

#14 ·
im not at all a kurt busch fan but what do you expect when you get in someones face for an interview after a wreck AGAIN. when we are at work at its busy and sh@t is hitting the fan you have tons of work to do and its almost the end of the day and some suit & tie comes out and ask so what do you think about all this????? WTF - let me answer this is called heat of the moment get outta my way and let me finish the job. GET OFF KURT'S ASS ALREADY, LIKE I SAID IM NOT A KURT FAN JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 ·
If you had had the last 4 weeks on the track he's had you'd throw something too. How many race cars has he wrecked since speedweeks 4, 5?

#18 ·
If you had had the last 4 weeks on the track he's had you'd throw something too. How many race cars has he wrecked since speedweeks 4, 5?
Danica has wrecked as many or close, she hasn't gone off on anybody.
Admittedly, we don't know what happened for sure, but when it has happened repeatedly, it takes more than three weeks into a new season to prove you are "rehabilitated" so to speak.
For the record, I DO NOT like him or his brother, BUT that being said, they are both extremely talented drivers, his Bro especially, and they are both human. Everybody expresses their frustration differently.
So, I hope he didn't, but if he did, I am not surprised. That it made news, really not surprised. Is it all that important in the "Grand Scheme"? Unless he hits someone, or disrespects someone of Dr. Punch's status in front of a camera, no it's not, and that they keep riding his ass, I am REALLY REALLY not surprised.
On a parting note, "Ya can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. He will be what he will be, and he has his fans, so IMO, let's respect his fans, and report on the actual race/sport and leave the "soap opera" stuff outta the news.......

#20 ·
BWWWAAAA.......HAAAA....REALLY??? did ya happen to catch her post crash audio??? little princess threw one heck of a hissy fit...
and I'll add in fairness, this 'sport' is one of high pressure and tension. Look at anyone on the road getting cut off or near miss, road rage is legit. And with any athlete or performer, when you are driven to win and someone or something seriously derails that, particularly being taken out or mechanical failure, sure you will be hot. I said this last year when things went wrong at Homestead...the media wants a story at all costs, and there are drivers they target, and those who are treated with kid gloves...there are some who are more passionate, and those who have a more difficult time dealing with anger. Get off the guy's back already...haters gonna hate and see the bad in him no matter what...be it ripping him over a bottle of water or whatnot. I like the guy as I can associate...piss me off and I'm out to destroy the village...just how I function.

#21 ·
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]768937]has someone checked jenna fryer's twitter?????????
Yup. Found it funny that she downplayed it. Her and Gluck seemed to defend Kurt yet Utter tried to let him have it. Utter was playing defense pretty hard last night after he said something about a meltdown. Heck, he even questioned Gluck's "sources" saying that he had better ones. I think it is safe to say, NOBODY really knows what happened unless you were there.

#23 ·

Admittedly, we don't know what happened for sure, but when it has happened repeatedly, it takes more than three weeks into a new season to prove you are "rehabilitated" so to speak.
For the record, I DO NOT like him or his brother, BUT that being said, they are both extremely talented drivers, his Bro especially, and they are both human. Everybody expresses their frustration differently.
So, I hope he didn't, but if he did, I am not surprised. That it made news, really not surprised. Is it all that important in the "Grand Scheme"? Unless he hits someone, or disrespects someone of Dr. Punch's status in front of a camera, no it's not, and that they keep riding his ass, I am REALLY REALLY not surprised.
On a parting note, "Ya can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. He will be what he will be, and he has his fans, so IMO, let's respect his fans, and report on the actual race/sport and leave the "soap opera" stuff outta the news.......

Ask Cole Whitt if she's gone off on anybody. That expletive ridden tirade she let loose over the radio at Daytona would have made Kurt proud.

#24 ·
BWWWAAAA.......HAAAA....REALLY??? did ya happen to catch her post crash audio??? little princess threw one heck of a hissy fit...
and I'll add in fairness, this 'sport' is one of high pressure and tension. Look at anyone on the road getting cut off or near miss, road rage is legit. And with any athlete or performer, when you are driven to win and someone or something seriously derails that, particularly being taken out or mechanical failure, sure you will be hot. I said this last year when things went wrong at Homestead...the media wants a story at all costs, and there are drivers they target, and those who are treated with kid gloves...there are some who are more passionate, and those who have a more difficult time dealing with anger. Get off the guy's back already...haters gonna hate and see the bad in him no matter what...be it ripping him over a bottle of water or whatnot. I like the guy as I can associate...piss me off and I'm out to destroy the village...just how I function.
Read closely New...I stood up for the guy......

#25 ·
Ask Cole Whitt if she's gone off on anybody. That expletive ridden tirade she let loose over the radio at Daytona would have made Kurt proud.
Over the radio, and in a "presser" or in an interview are two different things. Y'all missed the point totally. I was not "lauding" her and I was NOT ripping him.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.