Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I no this is quite a ways away, but ive already got a group of friends together and were planning out a trip to the Atlanta race in september. Does anybody no how to get hot passes? Me and my group of friends are all military, so i dont if that will help or make it easier to get hot passes. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

·
Diecast CraZy
1,979 Posts
You can win them sometimes on teams giveway's or you need a connection like I have so hopefully if I can make it to Dover this year I should be able to get one or two for me.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
hot passes are strict licenses issued and revokable by nascar..teams are granted about four to ten per team depending on tracks etc...tracks are also granted passes to wine and dine prospective sponsors and now suite agreements with big corporation...personally I don't know if they still provide military passes or not...no offense, never been a big fan of it, plenty of people every day who put their lives on the line, I accept the idea of a thanks for all you do...but there are simply too many miliarty folks who absolutely ABUSE this deserved generosity just looking for a handout and pat on the back. UNDERSTAND...this is not directed at any or ALL military, there are just assclowns who 'have figured out how to play this game' and abuse it at every damn track...and the teams are on to it so you know it's a problem...good luck to you and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE from the fire service!

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
If you dont go to dover get me one or two!

You can win them sometimes on teams giveway's or you need a connection like I have so hopefully if I can make it to Dover this year I should be able to get one or two for me.

·
Diecast CraZy
1,979 Posts
If you dont go to dover get me one or two!
Sorry won't be able to do they only would give them to me if I go (which i'm not sure yet) and they trust me i'll use them for myself.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Good luck with trying to get some I hope you do. But with that said I completely agree with @NEW2 You shouldnt use your uniform to get hooked up. You should be proud to wear it and leave it at that. Most people are thankful and shouldnt have to tell you that. I take it as a disgrace to use being in the military to get free stuff. You're taught to earn what you get in the military so why should it be differnt when you're not at work. Its like taking more than you can eat, you get good deals everywhere, including race tickets and you shouldnt think you deserve somthing or even try to use your service for special treatment. Me and my wife are both in the military and we talk about this every time a sporting event is on tv, and have said this to people trying to do this at events. Thats just my take, sorry for the long post but that just annoys me.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Thats why I said if you didnt go but that sucks. You should go ive had better times there than any other track and I only have 2 more races before I move out of the area.

Sorry won't be able to do they only would give them to me if I go (which i'm not sure yet) and they trust me i'll use them for myself.

·
Registered
672 Posts
The HOT passes are done with your drivers lic. #.A team or sponsor can hook you up but time is needed 2 weeks in advance to get on list,and depending on track and location all passes may be taken.For the most part i've hooked folks up with passes explained the pass is good from Thurs. to Sat. for or K&N races they show up on race day 10mins. before trailer closes.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I got hot passes once that I won from Miller. A few of my friends from the Miltary got them because they were part of the pre race garbage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts