Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for three Hot Wheels vehicles with mint or near mint cards. I am looking for the following:

1) 1969 Dodge Coronet Superbee (Purple with Green Flames)
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

2) SWAT Super Van (Deep Blue and Yellow)
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Tire Automotive lighting

3) Evil Twin from the new Spiderman collection release
I do not have a picture of this car.

I am willing to buy these (i.e. if the price/s are reasonable) or would be willing to do some trading (please see my For Sale or Trade album).

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
When I get to work on Tuesday, I will check for you. We may have the first two

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dubbs, thank you! Just let me know if you come up with anything.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you @renagade44, @shields21, and @Dale3DaleJr88. At this point, it looks like I am just looking for the 2014 Hot Wheels "Evil Twin" from the Spiderman collection. On the Evil Twin, I'm not critical on a mint card as this will be for our son and he will be playing with it.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Thank you @renagade44, @shields21, and @Dale3DaleJr88. At this point, it looks like I am just looking for the 2014 Hot Wheels "Evil Twin" from the Spiderman collection. On the Evil Twin, I'm not critical on a mint card as this will be for our son and he will be playing with it.
I'll still check tomorrow (if I remember) but I don't think we have those. Glad you were able to get the other two though

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@ffgo24, @Dubbs, @jgBowyerfan, @renagade44, @shields21, @Dale3DaleJr88, I hit pay dirt. I was able to find what I was looking for as well as a couple others I wasn't looking for.
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Motor vehicle

Just a heads up. If you find one of these Spiderman "Evil Twin" cars, you might want to grab one. When speaking with a gentleman I know at Walmart, he said that out of 600 Spiderman cars that came in, there were only 2 of the "Evil Twin" cars. No wonder it is so hard to find.

Thank you to everyone willing to help me find these cars. If there is any cars you may be looking for, please don't hesitate to ask me to look for you. I am more than willing to do that.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you @wallbanger and @Dubbs. This may be an obvious statement, but it appears as though some toy companies (e.g. Spin Master and Hot Wheels) make available limited numbers of some cars. It is frustrating to see a set of cars be released, and out of the 8 cars that should be on the pegs, there are only 7 available. Is this intentional to make those cars rare collectibles? It is really frustrating when people (like ourselves) are looking for the complete set for our children to play with. In this case, paying $20+ for a single $.97 Hot Wheels online to be played with seems crazy. Anyways, that is my take on this matter. Sorry for rambling on.o_O

·
CraZyGordoManiac
1,351 Posts
Hey Derrick I don't have the van but I do have the Combat Medic delivery truck if you or anybody else needs it. I didn't even realize I had a Hot Wheels until I was searching through a couple things the other day.

Reactions: Racingfan27

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Derrick I don't have the van but I do have the Combat Medic delivery truck if you or anybody else needs it. I didn't even realize I had a Hot Wheels until I was searching through a couple things the other day.
pm sent

1 - 19 of 19 Posts