Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cars-O-Holic
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am looking for the following Hot Wheels items shown below. If anyone can help please shoot me an email. I don't really have anything in the way of Nascar for trading but I do have Disney Cars and some Hot Wheels items. If all else fails I am armed and ready with PayPal. Thanks in advance!

2011 New Models - Back to the Future: Time Machine

2010 New Models - Batmobile

2011 New Models - A-Team Van

Hot Wheels 10-Pack with Exclusive Deco Batmobile

Hot Wheels Batman 5-Pack

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
that 5 pack just got released in the last few weeks so i advise to not blow extra money yet

·
Cars-O-Holic
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that 5 pack just got released in the last few weeks so i advise to not blow extra money yet
Yeah, I got that photo from a friend in California who found it at Toys R Us, but there is so much competition in my area between local collectors and other sellers that I have not yet seen one. I know they've been out here locally because I see all the new 5 packs on the pegs but I must be getting there late because this one has eluded me thus far.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
@PitStopToyShop I think my Wally world might still have them I'll swing by there and take a look for you. the A-Team and the Back to the future Car

·
Cars-O-Holic
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a few more that I am looking for to complete our set. These are the Hot Wheels DC Comics Originals diecasts:

Batman/Double Demon Delivery
Superman/'64 GMC Panel
Bizarro/Hiway hauler
Wonder Woman/Deco Delivery
The Joker/'56 Chevy Nomad

Here are photos of what I need:

·
Cars-O-Holic
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks but I think I'm all set on the A-Team vans for now. I am still in need of everything else.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Here's a few more that I am looking for to complete our set. These are the Hot Wheels DC Comics Originals diecasts:

Batman/Double Demon Delivery
Superman/'64 GMC Panel
Bizarro/Hiway hauler
Wonder Woman/Deco Delivery
The Joker/'56 Chevy Nomad

Here are photos of what I need:

I am out of teh Batman and the Superman in our store but am pretty sure I have the others. Send me a PM and remind me to look in the morning.

Scott

·
Cars-O-Holic
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wonder Woman, Joker, and Bizarro are no longer needed. I still need Batman and Superman if anyone can help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts