Diecast Crazy Forums banner

how many more races will 55 make?

  • none

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the rest

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,160 Posts
I honestly think he wont make any. He might be able to pull one or so off, but unless he can get the poll I don't think he'll be in any.
 

·
Crazy Supporter
Joined
·
11,650 Posts
I think he might actually get lucky and qualify for another one or 2. I don't care if he does as long as at least the 44 car does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,160 Posts
geebi said:
I think he might actually get lucky and qualify for another one or 2. I don't care if he does as long as at least the 44 car does.
I wanna see the 44 in one too. Do you think it's just bad equiptment?
 

·
Crazy Supporter
Joined
·
11,650 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi said:
I think he might actually get lucky and qualify for another one or 2. I don't care if he does as long as at least the 44 car does.
I wanna see the 44 in one too. Do you think it's just bad equiptment?
I don't really think it's bad equipment, I think the people in charge of setting the cars up and they said that Toyota just got a little more low end power from their engine dept so I don't really want to blame it on the equipment itself. As far as Mikey, I think he is not a very good driver, I think that is his problem and I think the 00 car will do better the more experience Ruetiman gets. I also think DJ has lost a lot of his edge the older he gets but I also think he can still get it done with the right setup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
724 Posts
geebi said:
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi said:
I think he might actually get lucky and qualify for another one or 2. I don't care if he does as long as at least the 44 car does.
I wanna see the 44 in one too. Do you think it's just bad equiptment?
I don't really think it's bad equipment, I think the people in charge of setting the cars up and they said that Toyota just got a little more low end power from their engine dept so I don't really want to blame it on the equipment itself. As far as Mikey, I think he is not a very good driver, I think that is his problem and I think the 00 car will do better the more experience Ruetiman gets. I also think DJ has lost a lot of his edge the older he gets but I also think he can still get it done with the right setup.
I highly doubt Ruet will get any better at 37 what talent he has now is going to fade quick, he should have stuck to truck or the busch series.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,677 Posts
Less than 4. he just doesn't have it at all yet. Toyota may be able to figure something out before season end but that would be about his only chance. I think one or two if he gets lucky!
 

·
Comes with free straightjacket
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
KK3869 said:
geebi said:
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi said:
I think he might actually get lucky and qualify for another one or 2. I don't care if he does as long as at least the 44 car does.
I wanna see the 44 in one too. Do you think it's just bad equiptment?
I don't really think it's bad equipment, I think the people in charge of setting the cars up and they said that Toyota just got a little more low end power from their engine dept so I don't really want to blame it on the equipment itself. As far as Mikey, I think he is not a very good driver, I think that is his problem and I think the 00 car will do better the more experience Ruetiman gets. I also think DJ has lost a lot of his edge the older he gets but I also think he can still get it done with the right setup.
I highly doubt Ruet will get any better at 37 what talent he has now is going to fade quick, he should have stuck to truck or the busch series.
I believe that he is talented enough to drive and do good. It is like many teams nowadays, if he can get good equipment i think he could be a top 20 car. That is just my opinion though
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,080 Posts
Wow, I just realized I voted for the opposite of what I wanted. I thought it was how many more races will he miss, not make. So I said 'the rest'. Oops. Disregard that one lol.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,126 Posts
Unfortunately MWR has a CRAPPY Engine Dept. They just can't get any HP to make a run!!!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top