• the rest

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,628 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi said:
I think he might actually get lucky and qualify for another one or 2. I don't care if he does as long as at least the 44 car does.
I wanna see the 44 in one too. Do you think it's just bad equiptment?
I don't really think it's bad equipment, I think the people in charge of setting the cars up and they said that Toyota just got a little more low end power from their engine dept so I don't really want to blame it on the equipment itself. As far as Mikey, I think he is not a very good driver, I think that is his problem and I think the 00 car will do better the more experience Ruetiman gets. I also think DJ has lost a lot of his edge the older he gets but I also think he can still get it done with the right setup.

·
Registered
710 Posts
geebi said:
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi said:
I think he might actually get lucky and qualify for another one or 2. I don't care if he does as long as at least the 44 car does.
I don't really think it's bad equipment, I think the people in charge of setting the cars up and they said that Toyota just got a little more low end power from their engine dept so I don't really want to blame it on the equipment itself. As far as Mikey, I think he is not a very good driver, I think that is his problem and I think the 00 car will do better the more experience Ruetiman gets. I also think DJ has lost a lot of his edge the older he gets but I also think he can still get it done with the right setup.
I highly doubt Ruet will get any better at 37 what talent he has now is going to fade quick, he should have stuck to truck or the busch series.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
KK3869 said:
geebi said:
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi said:
I highly doubt Ruet will get any better at 37 what talent he has now is going to fade quick, he should have stuck to truck or the busch series.
I believe that he is talented enough to drive and do good. It is like many teams nowadays, if he can get good equipment i think he could be a top 20 car. That is just my opinion though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.