Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Cars-O-Holic
73 Posts
More information would be necessary in order to help you determine the value of the Desert Cars that you have. There were several different variations and errors, some rather common and a few extremely rare and somewhat valuable.

Here are some things you would need to provide:
- # of Cars on card back - 12 or 16?
- Is the License To Win promo logo on the back of the card? If so, is it for April 1st or April 29th?
- Some cards have Fillmore misspelled as Filmore (only 1 L) on the front, back or both.

From what I know, I believe the Fillmore, incorrectly spelled as Filmore on both front and back with the April 1st License To Win Promo on the 12-car card back is the rarest of all the Desert Series cars. Recent eBay sales have reached over $400 for this one car.

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More information would be necessary in order to help you determine the value of the Desert Cars that you have. There were several different variations and errors, some rather common and a few extremely rare and somewhat valuable.

Here are some things you would need to provide:
- # of Cars on card back - 12 or 16?
- Is the License To Win promo logo on the back of the card? If so, is it for April 1st or April 29th?
- Some cards have Fillmore misspelled as Filmore (only 1 L) on the front, back or both.

From what I know, I believe the Fillmore, incorrectly spelled as Filmore on both front and back with the April 1st License To Win Promo on the 12-car card back is the rarest of all the Desert Series cars. Recent eBay sales have reached over $400 for this one car.

thanks for the info if that is true thats awesome I have the filmore spelled wrong on both sides and its the april 1st license to win promo and its the 12-car series! Any idea on the others you seem to be very knowledgeable on these! Thanks once again

·
Cars-O-Holic
73 Posts
The best advice I could give you would be to check the Completed listings on eBay for each one you have. Some don't get much more than original retail, while others can go $40 or higher. Errors can bring even more.

·
Cars-O-Holic
73 Posts
Anything with Fillmore spelled as Filmore on the back of the card is considered an error. Sally and Sarge are considered Thailand variants. There are the occasional packaging errors with the wrong car pictured on the card but they aren't worth much more than a correct one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
last month i buy desert cards in mint conditions .. ...

i buy 15€uros for 1

i think the best price for you and for buyer is 20€ ...

but you can post pictures form cards (from and back), and i ask at french friends ;)

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
last month i buy desert cards in mint conditions .. ...

i buy 15€uros for 1

i think the best price for you and for buyer is 20€ ...

but you can post pictures form cards (from and back), and i ask at french friends ;)
There all mint no bends or plastic beat up or anything been on my wall for all 7 years they been out lol... But ya that's awesome if you want to ask your friends I have all 12 of the originals and most of the ones from the first movie I think those are the 2nd series?

·
Registered
65 Posts
it's 1rst versions of desert card ...
it's desert12.

the price is 15/20€ for 1 ...

look at ebay ...

sarge and filmore cost little more
because sarge is toxic paint and mattel out this car
and filmore card is print error and mattel rectify after Fillmore

i think you understand all .... LOL.

if you have the 12 Desert12 --> try to sell the pack 240euros.

and if you want you can suscribe on my french forum ... World of cars - World of Grand prix - Pixar & Disney - Cars 2 - Forum

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's 1rst versions of desert card ...
it's desert12.

the price is 15/20€ for 1 ...

look at ebay ...

sarge and filmore cost little more
because sarge is toxic paint and mattel out this car
and filmore card is print error and mattel rectify after Fillmore

i think you understand all .... LOL.

if you have the 12 Desert12 --> try to sell the pack 240euros.

and if you want you can suscribe on my french forum ... World of cars - World of Grand prix - Pixar & Disney - Cars 2 - Forum
sounds good and thanks! also if you know any body that wants to buy a whole set for $250-300 dollars or 180-240 euros let me know or the fillmore for whatever he's worth.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i think is better to sell the pack ...

i can't buy for you, ... go to the french forum (it's easy to understand... or use google chrome)
and open a topic : "Sell 12 desert12 excelent conditions"

i can help you if you want ...

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think is better to sell the pack ...

i can't buy for you, ... go to the french forum (it's easy to understand... or use google chrome)
and open a topic : "Sell 12 desert12 excelent conditions"

i can help you if you want ...
ya if you want to make a post for me on your forum that would be awesome!

·
Registered
65 Posts
i can't do it ...

it's a rule of forum : seller do sell "in hand" objects . ...

so .. .... . ....

i do it ...

220€uros with shipping and paypal fees ????
send me your mail for contact .
and send me GOODS pictures of desert12 !!! please !!
send me by mail or PM.

i see tomorow, it's 01:08AM in france, i wale up at 6:30 ...:death:

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i can't do it ...

it's a rule of forum : seller do sell "in hand" objects . ...

so .. .... . ....

i do it ...

220€uros with shipping and paypal fees ????
send me your mail for contact .
and send me GOODS pictures of desert12 !!! please !!
send me by mail or PM.

i see tomorow, it's 01:08AM in france, i wale up at 6:30 ...:death:
maybe your right it would cost $40 or 30 euros to ship to europe! yikes but thanks for the info ill try ebay i suppose but if anybody on your forum is from the us and interested let me know thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think : Shipping is 25usd for 3lbs .... ;)

Yes, sell it on ebay, and paste the link here, and I paste the link in my forum ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts