Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1:24 Tony Stewart diecast truck all-star Sara Evans it's misprinted on the back I have no idea what it would be worth if I was going to sell it

Here is this one that I saw on the Internet and it has the red E in revolution mine doesn't any price ranges??

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
to me...if you need/want to sell it...list it for a minimum of what you paid...and you are guaranteed to either get what you paid, a little or a lot more depending on what people are interested in...or it won't sell...and you'll still have what you put into it...if you are looking to make money...try stocks and bonds.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to me...if you need/want to sell it...list it for a minimum of what you paid...and you are guaranteed to either get what you paid, a little or a lot more depending on what people are interested in...or it won't sell...and you'll still have what you put into it...if you are looking to make money...try stocks and bonds.
Well I bought a case of cars on eBay when I looked at the truck I said that's strange with the E not being there the one on eBay sold for 64 not autographed but I do plan on getting it autographed and if I do sell it maybe about 100 I'll get for it but your right depends on the buyer

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
Well I bought a case of cars on eBay when I looked at the truck I said that's strange with the E not being there the one on eBay sold for 64 not autographed but I do plan on getting it autographed and if I do sell it maybe about 100 I'll get for it but your right depends on the buyer
always does...might be 'worth' more than that...and with an autograph it might turn some buyers off particularly without proof of authenticity. A lot of folks are fine with a photo of the driver signing...sadly there are so many fakes of the top shelf drivers because of 'perceived' worth versus risk...folks will take a risk just to make a buck. Good luck with it, never know what you will get from it, and if I ever sell stuff to unload things...I just start at what I put into it, and if it sells...it sells...if not, I'm not out anything. It's rare that I ever even unload stuff honestly.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
always does...might be 'worth' more than that...and with an autograph it might turn some buyers off particularly without proof of authenticity. A lot of folks are fine with a photo of the driver signing...sadly there are so many fakes of the top shelf drivers because of 'perceived' worth versus risk...folks will take a risk just to make a buck. Good luck with it, never know what you will get from it, and if I ever sell stuff to unload things...I just start at what I put into it, and if it sells...it sells...if not, I'm not out anything. It's rare that I ever even unload stuff honestly.
well if I do get it signed im going to have a pic of signing but the truck itself is real made by action still have the original box that it came in

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
well if I do get it signed im going to have a pic of signing but the truck itself is real made by action still have the original box that it came in
haaa....wasn't even thinking about the truck part of it, but yeah that's possible and very easy too...more the forged signature part...yes photos are a big help.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haaa....wasn't even thinking about the truck part of it, but yeah that's possible and very easy too...more the forged signature part...yes photos are a big help.
Oh yeah definatley I like COA's but I like them with a pic of signing the most

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Even COAs are kind of worthless unless they are right from Lionel, Action, CFS, etc.... Anyone can print out a COA.
I know that when it comes to cars that are autographed with no coa but with a pic of signing I'm still happy with it I never really sell cars out of my collection some cars are autographed without a coa or pic of siging but there still nice to have

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.