Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
17,328 Posts
What scale??? Is it a 1:24 becuase it shouldn't matter if it can turn unless your playing with it lol

·
Legendary Member
25,287 Posts
If it doesn't turn right, the little man (or woman) who drives it won't be able to race road courses.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Might be a problem with the springs in the suspension. There is 2 screws by the wheels if you take those out you can make sure the pegs are in the holes correctly. Also could be the piece that connects from the steering wheel spun upside down that could make the wheels not turn right.

·
Premium Member
12,382 Posts
Can someone actually help me besides trying to be funny, the 1st one is funny but the rest are just tying to be up there with it.
sorry, i traded for one car with same problem(feels like it's in a bind) no cure I don't think

·
Premium Member
12,382 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=8fan said:
#8fan[/URL]760433]sorry, i traded for one car with same problem(feels like it's in a bind) no cure I don't think
also I don't believe my tire is rubbing the fender.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.