Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2009 GoDaddy in the mail and it can't turn right just barely because the tire is rubbing on the fender, any way to fix?

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
What scale??? Is it a 1:24 becuase it shouldn't matter if it can turn unless your playing with it lol

·
Banned
17,329 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
If it doesn't turn right, the little man (or woman) who drives it won't be able to race road courses.

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can someone actually help me besides trying to be funny, the 1st one is funny but the rest are just tying to be up there with it.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Might be a problem with the springs in the suspension. There is 2 screws by the wheels if you take those out you can make sure the pegs are in the holes correctly. Also could be the piece that connects from the steering wheel spun upside down that could make the wheels not turn right.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I've got a bunch of cars that the steering doesn't really move. As long as it isn't broken or isn't stuck to the left or right I don't worry about it. Trying to fix it might be more trouble than it's worth.

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Can someone actually help me besides trying to be funny, the 1st one is funny but the rest are just tying to be up there with it.
sorry, i traded for one car with same problem(feels like it's in a bind) no cure I don't think

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=8fan said:
#8fan[/URL]760433]sorry, i traded for one car with same problem(feels like it's in a bind) no cure I don't think
also I don't believe my tire is rubbing the fender.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts