Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sunday Money
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few adds to the confection collection ... :p

2005 Elliott Sadler M&M's / Halloween White Gold 1:24 Elite (25 produced)
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

1990 Dale Jarrett Nestle Crunch 1:24 Elite (492 produced)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

A few adds to the diverse spirit collection ... for the record, I don't even drink (never have) ... just love the paint schemes.

I acquired the following die-cast over five years ago after searching for over 10 years for one to surface. Still searching for the 2005 Standard Elite.

2005 Sterling Marlin Coors Light White Gold 1:24 Elite (25 produced)
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Another surfaced recently and I couldn't resist ... "Rocky Mountain high (Colorado)" ... Rocky Mountain high (Colorado) ... :love:
Car Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Grille

This beauty recently surfaced for half the price of the one I missed .... SCORE!!! :LOL:

2005 Robby Gordon Jim Beam White Gold 1:24 Elite (25 produced)
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood

The opportunity surfaced a few times years ago to purchase the next rare beauty from another DCZ member (no longer active) due to his periodic need for funds. I never purchased as we all knew it was the "holy grail" of his collection .. appreciating patience would be rewarded eventually ... SCORE!!! :ROFLMAO:

2005 Dave Blaney Jack Daniels White Gold 1:24 Elite (25 produced)
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Another DNP prototype of the same die-cast below surfaced a year ago. I went HIGH and was outbid. Thank goodness ... I acquired this beauty for 25% of my previous bid ... SCORE!!! I'll fix the missing hood pin. ;)

1999 Dave Marcis Realtree DNP 1:24 Elite Prototype
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Nice read about Dave and the good ole days of NASCAR.

Where are they now? - Dave Marcis

Back to the hunt ... enjoy everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts