Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always wished I could win the powerball so we could all meet at a race. That is not a real happening but one can hope. Even so, the coolest thing since peanut butter is going to happen. I am getting a visit from a really cool board member and I am chomping at the bit. This site has created a legacy of on-line friends and many of you have gotten the opportunity to meet face to face with one another at races. We don't have cup races in Oregon so we shall venture to say no contact. But!!! I have a killer weekend planned for $%#*^ that will include jet boat river trips and ass kicking BBQ. I may even get both of us drunk enough to go up to Everatt Washington and kick Kahne fans ass. Anyway, just wanted to say I am looking forward to a great weekend. I only wish I was rich enough to get more of us together.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I know when I got to meet up Darce and his family for a week we had one helluva time. I look forward to meeting with a few more guys one here in the years to come. Hope you guys have fun.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
If you're gonna go kick #1Kahnefan's ass stay sober so you can remember the experience and share it with all of us!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts