Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those of you that don't know. i got a job working at the indy 500 and the brickyard 400. today, i picked up my uniform and badge. i thought i was going home after i pick up my stuff. well, i will let some of the pics speak for me!

DANCA!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
How'd you land that Gig? Is that your job, takin' oics? They are great BTW.
If ya get a chance, lay one on Danica fer me and grab her ass while yer at it! LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Nice I love it! We are leaving a week from Thursday to head down there for our first trip to the race! My dad went a few times in the 60s but I've never been before! I can't wait to go!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FFighter_21 said:
How'd you land that Gig? Is that your job, takin' oics? They are great BTW.
If ya get a chance, lay one on Danica fer me and grab her ass while yer at it! LOL!
no my job is on the safty patrol. i just went today to get my uniform. when i got everything, they told me to go on in to the track and check it out. so i want to see just where that badge would take me and the only place i can't go is on to the track. i have tryed to get this job for 4-5 years and finally, this year they called. can't wait for the 400. i can't ask for anyautographs or sheetmetal or any of that stuff. they frown on that. but he told me as long as i am not in uniform, it's free game. so at the brickyard 400 the 28th is qualifing and the 29th is race day. but the is a open practice on the 27th and i am going out of uniform to see what i can get. got a couple johnson cars and a hamlin i really would like signed. and i would love to lay one on danica and grab her ass for everyone on the board!! Twice!! check out the pic below. she is Milka Duno. she drive the #23 citgo indy car. didn't see her today, but i am sure i will. I HOPE!!

Milka Duno

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JJ48Fan said:
Nice I love it! We are leaving a week from Thursday to head down there for our first trip to the race! My dad went a few times in the 60s but I've never been before! I can't wait to go!
JJ, your going to love it. the sound of the cars doing 225MPH will give you chills. where are you sitting at?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
They interviewed her today. She spent the day in the coach lot. She backed her car in the wall the other day, so she is kinda taking it easy for awhile until they get the car back together and she can try to qualify.
On that one pic of Danica, she is signing and there is a cute blonde behind her. Who is she? Nice rack! LOL!
Enjoy my friend. Wish I were there!
If you can get me something at the Brickyard, I would make it worth your while! As it gets closer, if Blaney is driving an alternate scheme or something, maybe we can work something out. Again enjoy!
BTW, grab me one of those helmets that are laying around! LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
melloyello20 said:
JJ48Fan said:
JJ, your going to love it. the sound of the cars doing 225MPH will give you chills. where are you sitting at?
We're sitting in the paddock stand, that was the first option my dad wrote down and that's what we ended up getting.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great pics Mello

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JJ48Fan said:
melloyello20 said:
JJ48Fan said:
We're sitting in the paddock stand, that was the first option my dad wrote down and that's what we ended up getting.
JJ, are those the stands on the infield side of pit road?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts