Discussion Starter #1
:loser: Jeff Gordon :loser: :moon:
:loser: Jimmie Johnson :loser: :moon:
Now I feel much better :LMAO

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
I AGREE ALSO!

too bad they both got taken out in the 500.

we had to listen to them cry and wine like usual. WAAAAA

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
Heres to that.

And I know were going to get the "Oh, but there champions" responses, but they are two little whiney bitches, so I dont care how many championships they win, they will always be little fairies to me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
that's bs dale was with RYR and he won a championship i give him that and some daytona 500's but then he slumped and when he did ohhh god! Last year he was a mess and this year he would be just like mayfield if he didnt have the provisionals.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Drivers do get washed up. Look at past champions like Terry Labonte, Bill Elliott, Rusty Wallace. They were all champions at one time but weren't as competitive as they got older. Bobby Labonte could be an example too (nothing against you Beleive) but Bobby used to win quite a bit, now he seems to be lucky if he gets a top 10, he just got older and isn't as competitive. It does happen.

·
5,325 Posts
BillFan9 said:
selby92 said:
Drivers do get washed up. Look at past champions like Terry Labonte, Bill Elliott, Rusty Wallace. They were all champions at one time but weren't as competitive as they got older. Bobby Labonte could be an example too (nothing against you Beleive) but Bobby used to win quite a bit, now he seems to be lucky if he gets a top 10, he just got older and isn't as competitive. It does happen.
Man I hate to say it but Kasey Kahne couldn't lace up Bill's driving shoes. Bill could still out run Kasey now if he had a good car. Kasey just does not have what it takes to be a champion. I have never really liked Kahne because I don't think he deserves to be in the 9 car. That to me will always be Bill's car just like Rusty with the 2, Mark with the 6, etc. Kasey may win a few races and have some decent top 10 points runs but he's just not the wonderboy NASCAR makes him out to be. When Kahne does something impressive like get 11 poles in one season or actually makes a decent run at a cup then you may have a leg to stand on.
I'm not bashing your driver. All I'm saying is that later on in his career he wasn't as good. So your going to tell me that from 1994-2003 that he ran just as good and won just as many races as he did in the 80s? I wasn't saying "Bill used to be really good but then he sucked." Also btw, Kahne got the most wins last year.

·
5,325 Posts
BillFan9 said:
Well put it this way you have to be good at one time to be washed up right? I don't think you'll have to worry about Kahne getting washed up.
Oh yeah...cause after all it doesn't take any talent to win 6 races in one year. Don't be jealous that Kahne won more races last year than Bill won from 1994-2003.

·
5,325 Posts
BillFan9 said:
Well If he could win something besides Richmond and 1 1/2 mile tracks that would also be impressive. Has he won won the Brickyard, Daytona 500, or any big event? You got to think if it wasn't for Bill getting that 9 team started with Ray there would be no Kasey Kahne. He would just be another Scott Wimmer who couldn't win a race if he was the only one out there.
I guess winning a Coke 600 is nothing big? From what I know, your boy Bill never won one.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts