Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went in search of the new truck and trailor and the 2 car sets and didnt find them. Well on my way out the door I saw the cards section. I stopped by to see what was new. I decided since I didnt find what I came for I might as well leave with something Nascar. Well then I saw the new 2008 Press Pass blaster boxes. They were only 9.99 so I decided, since I never pull anything good, I would only buy one box. Well I opened the packs and got some pretty nice cards. I only scanned a few of the nicer ones, as I got alot of base cards. On my second to last pack is when I pulled the Newman. I would have to say that is the best card I have ever pulled. I could have hoped to pull a Stewart auto, but Im not going to get greedy, lol. The Jimmie and the Pablo on the right in the last scan is part of the exclusive Target set.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Very nice! NASCAR blasters seem to be prducing some very nice hits so far this year. Congrats!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Way 2 Go! I never pull anything but base cards. It could be raining $1,000,000.00 bills, and I would get hit w/a turd! Great pull on that auto card!

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
I was sorely disappointed with the 2008 Press Pass. I bought 4 Hobby boxes and not one autograph. Best cars was a couple 2008 Chase cards and a Casey Mears Charlotte Win tire card. THAT WAS IT!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i guess i pulled that Newman at the right time now.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was thinking about that

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
i guess i pulled that Newman at the right time now.
$49.99 Buy It Now or Best Offer. I bet it would sell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts