Diecast Crazy Forums banner

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

354 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  harley2001 
#1 ·
well guys i finally did it! i walked into wallyworld at 10:00 pm tonight and i seen that they put new cars on the pegs and i looked at the last peg and guess what i see! a green card looking at me...so i excitedly grabbed it and finally!! i found a treasure hunt!!!!! it was the red enzo ferrari!... just wait the story gets better.... then i noticed that they filled the big bin of cars.. started looking, looking, looking and bam! found another one! and then BAM! another... and shabam! another! what and amazing day! 4 TREASURE HUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

#4 ·
way to go geebs! pretty cool isn't it? and you got something you will always be able to at least get a couple bucks for, whether you keep it a long time, or sell it now. wish i had some star wars to trade!

what others did you get?

man, i haven't gotten 5 at once in years. 5 in a week, but not one stop! that's cool. you beat those scalpers! way to go!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.