Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing but old stuff just hanging in mine.
Got the last beer car release, also stuff like Mayfield Bud Shootout, Sorenson Discount Tire, and First win, Stewart Mr. Clean, Kahne and Stewart 2006 Schedule, Mcmurray Topflite, and Havoline Shine On cars, etc.
Lots of old 1/24 too. :doh:

Why dont they do what Wal-mart did and put them on clearance,Wally unloaded a lot of cars fast at $3.00 a pop.

Then we get some new stuff. :-D

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I was at one today... and NOPE

Our Kmart looks completely trashed. The diecast section is completely unorganized. Looks like someone separated the pieces with dynamite.

They had exactly three 1:24ths... Bowyer's #2 AC/Delco and two Mayfield #19 Mountain Dew Pitch Black IIs. They're best car was a #33 Old Spice Tony Stewart 1/64th 2006 schedule car.

So, it looks like they'll have 07s in next year :)

Alex

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
same here. all 05 and 06's here with loads of it with no sign of moving anythign espescially since the newest thing they put out a couple of months ago was the 1:43 pull back racers from 05

·
Registered
335 Posts
your k-marts sound like ours. tons of last years winners circle. a few hot wheels, and a couple other diecast brands.

the store is a disaster. but being cleaned up. someone who worked there, and i got together. he took pictures on his cell phone, and sent them to sear holding main head quarters. i got the local fire mashall and health inpector on them. ( had ROACHES in hot dog rolls, on the floor, watched the lady in the k-CAFE CHASE A MOUSE with a broom one day). some vice president from sears holding supposedly called and chewed the current manager butt good. (2 managers have walked out with no notice since last september).

it is getting results. the floors have been cleaned and waxed. the cafe is for now shut down. and the stock rooms are being cleaned up, as is the rest of the store. now, if they will just put out some diecast!

i think the local authorities had most pull. i know the were gicen a citation and fine by the fire marshall. something you all may consider doing, calling your local governments and letting them know how bad it is. take some pictures with a phone.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Atleast they got nascar stuff unlike a so called toy store around here called TOYS R US that don't have any nascar stuff in stock for about 4 months!!

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
kwik said:
your k-marts sound like ours. tons of last years winners circle. a few hot wheels, and a couple other diecast brands.

the store is a disaster. but being cleaned up. someone who worked there, and i got together. he took pictures on his cell phone, and sent them to sear holding main head quarters. i got the local fire mashall and health inpector on them. ( had ROACHES in hot dog rolls, on the floor, watched the lady in the k-CAFE CHASE A MOUSE with a broom one day). some vice president from sears holding supposedly called and chewed the current manager butt good. (2 managers have walked out with no notice since last september).

it is getting results. the floors have been cleaned and waxed. the cafe is for now shut down. and the stock rooms are being cleaned up, as is the rest of the store. now, if they will just put out some diecast!

i think the local authorities had most pull. i know the were gicen a citation and fine by the fire marshall. something you all may consider doing, calling your local governments and letting them know how bad it is. take some pictures with a phone.
wow all this coming from an everyday customer? i never ever thought a customer could actually be so effective in helping a store get on track, i give you an attaboy kwik next you have to come visit my walmart to get our store on track, motivate these people, get the mcdonalds in our store shut down, and make sure they get plenty more nascar stuff in!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
harley2001 said:
Atleast they got nascar stuff unlike a so called toy store around here called TOYS R US that don't have any nascar stuff in stock for about 4 months!!
You're not alone. The Toys R Us here used to have diecasts... not much, but some. Went in there to check it out about a month ago... GONE! Not a single piece of NASCAR diecast to be found.

Alex

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
gordonfan24 said:
has anyone seen any 07's in kmart this year. I'm wondering if they will even sell them

Hell, I'm still looking for a K-mart!!!!!!! :maddriver:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts