Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 5 squad cars showed up at school today, after a couple of guys got into a fight. All it was a couple of shoves, one guy threw a punch. So our super-smart school resource officer decides to come in and taze the guy who threw a punch. He falls to the floor and hits his head against the ground which causes him to bleed profusely. So then she tells him to hold still, which he can't do because hes flopping around like a fish on dry land after getting 10,000 volts pumped through him. She tazes him again and again tells him to hold still, which again he can not do. So for a third time she tazes him and finally stops, probably running out of energy to flop.

Meanwhile the school goes on lockdown and the administration goes off on the intercom not to let anybody out of class as if a gunman was on campus. So in short the guy was checked and released from the hospital. All this for a fist fight.

Heres a pic, probably after the guy got the shit tazed out of him:

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Yo, don't taze me bro!

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me!

Shit, the ol' taser gun is gonna be illegal in the state of Florida soon!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Be still and he's flopping around like a fish and she tazes him again! That women needs counseling and seriously has no business guarding a school!! I hope his parents get wind of all that and takes her butt to court. THAT IS FLAT OUT STUPID!! If you can't control a teenage fist fight better than that you have no business being in that position. I'm glad I'm not his parent!! Tazers can be bought here, and I would have to follow her to some place she least expected it and give her a taste of her own medicine!!!
I thought my sons school was bad when they checked me out with the metal detector before entering AND AGAIN WHEN I WAS LEAVING THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE!!! LOL Like I was going to carry a Gun out of the office! At least at his school the guards only carry pepper spray!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Typical, another rent-a-cop, police officer wanna be. They oughta sue her ass, the school also.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I 110% agree Ken! There is no just cause for that!! Jeezzz, If my school would have Tazed me every time I got into a fight when I was in school like that I would still be flooping around on the floor like a fish!! Then all of you would just be calling me Fish instead of fishin4cars.... My poor brain would be so frizzled I wouldn't know what collecting diecast cars was!! ::)

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Being a firefighter, I spend and have spent alot of time w/police officers, and wanna be Cops. I am also a Fire Policeman, and I see what can happen when people get a little authority. It goes to their head and the get a major case of the assholes.
Then there are the rentacop/security guards who carry a flashlight and a radio and they think they have guns and they are SWAT. They all should be lined up and have their asses kicked multiple trimes.
They are some of the things that give law enforcement a bad name.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Our officer at my school doesn't have a taser anymore, odd story behind it. There was an old lady, in her 80's I believe and he tasered her and she died.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, those in a weak condition who get tasred can die. But only in speacial cases, yeah being 80+ I doub't she could take 50,000 volts.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Doesn't take just a weak condition, It can be a underlying heart condition, certain medications could react to the body, It could be that he have a medical implant that could malfunction while that much electricity is flowing thru his body. She had no way of knowing and kept hitting him. Goes to show she has no business being in that position!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I keep thinking back to the 80 year old woman. What kind of asshole cannot subdue an 80 year old woman, especially w/o tazing them. That is a POOR EXCUSE for any type of security personnel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts