Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
lol that's not a very good reason. JJ still won the Championship so it's not like that little mistake costed him the title.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Diablo said:
The reason i hate him is because he took out JJ last year in DEGA thats why i hate vickers
What are you? like 11 or 12 years old? That is such a stupid remark and a waste of a post.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
SuperG24 said:
Diablo said:
The reason i hate him is because he took out JJ last year in DEGA thats why i hate vickers
What are you? like 11 or 12 years old? That is such a stupid remark and a waste of a post.
did you read his "why the seahawks will suck" post. nothing more to say, lol

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
He didn't do it on purpose, plus it isn't like any of his Hendrick teammates cut him any slack, so why should he have to cut them any?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
selby92 said:
He didn't do it on purpose, plus it isn't like any of his Hendrick teammates cut him any slack, so why should he have to cut them any?
agreed. holy hell trev and i agree on something, lol

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Diablo said:
And this is the reason I love Vickers. You guys know I'm just kidding, but look up Diablo, you got alot of Nascar races ahead of you, and a very good driver in that 25 car!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Diablo said:
He didn't take JJ out, he took Jr. out, JJ doesn't understand how the draft works, look at past races. The driver behind the ha sall of the push to slingshot past him, but JJ tried to use it but SCREWED UP AGAIN!!! the end result, they both took JR. OUT, although he wasn't the best at the end!!!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,331 Posts
Well, I wasn't happy that Jr. got taken out, but I was glad that Vickers got his first win. Look at Mears this year in the 25. That is Hendricks throwaway team. It doesn't matter who is in that car-- they always suck. Mears will be out in a couple of years and someone else will be in there finishing 30th-40th-- just wait and see. Vickers never had a chance in that car.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Vickers was actually starting to show some promise towards the end of last year!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts