Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My birthday is less than a month away and i got the question today from my girlfriend... What do you want for your birthday?? and of course my first thought was a new diecast lol soo with that being said she told me i have a $200 limit for either 1 or 2 cars so here's my question and i'd like a little feedback from fellow members. Not sure which one to go with have wanted both for a while. (1) 1997 Dale Earnhardt Sr Crash Car Elite or (2) 2010 Danica Patrick Go Daddy Rookie Elite White Gold. Both are very hard to get and both would be an amazing addition to my collection but i just don't know lol thanks in advance for the comments and feedback

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
The Sr one would be cool, shocked you could buy one for under $200 though

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See i have wanted the Earnhardt car since i started collecting and found out about it but I have became a huge fan of the white gold elites and to have one of Danica's rookie cars would be awesome too. That's why i am so undecided plus to top it off i was caught completely off guard with her offer as she's usually telling me how i waste my money on these "toys" and so on.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Gary get the dale earnhardt crash car first. use the white gold as a backup plan if you can't get dale sr first.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[MENTION=3137]tankemt[/MENTION] i am leaning more in that direction but at the same time I only have until friday to decide and let the guy know on the Danica car and he's offering at a very reasonable price and the DIN is #8 that's the closest i have come to a Door Number lol.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
[MENTION=3137]tankemt[/MENTION] i am leaning more in that direction but at the same time I only have until friday to decide and let the guy know on the Danica car and he's offering at a very reasonable price and the DIN is #8 that's the closest i have come to a Door Number lol.
damn you should have said that in the beginning LOL that's really tough 1 above a door number or a car that everyone wants in there collection, Its your call bud.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Dale, In ten years people will hardly remeber Danica and when they do it will be the Nascar experiment that didnt pan out. Dale will always be known as an icon and innovator of the sport. Thats my opinion and I think that car looks sweet. That a pretty nice gift either way.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,577 Posts
I say go with the Dale Earnhardt Elite Crash car. I have it myself and it's one of my Holy Grails, right next to the Under the Lights Elite that I have.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
CRASH CAR all the way!!!

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright well with the feedback I've received so far and more and more thinking about it i think I've decided to go with the Crash car. Thanks everyone for the comments, I'd really like both but have to go with just one. Thanks again

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Crash Car for the win! It's on my Holy Grail list. It would probably fall second to my RCCA Under the Lights Club Car!

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have done a bunch of online searching and I found the one I'm buying I am making payment in the morning! If all goes well I should have it by Tuesday at the latest and pictures will be posted as soon as it arrives

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Hope the transaction goes well! That would be very nice to have.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
You will be very happy with that car Gary. Pictures do not do those cars justice.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION] I can't wait to get it I'm just a little concerned with dealing with people from craigslist but the guy so far has been very responsive and willing to work with me I just hope it all goes well

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Jealous!! Definitely post some pictures when you get it....I'm hoping to score one soon. The crash car and the '94 RCCA In Memory of Neil car are the two grails I'm missing from my collection.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
yeah i think SR would be the top choice. (Not for me but you know, it was a vote between the 2)

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I would get an original version of the "Crash" car if you are going to get one. The Elite is the same car, except for the box I believe, and IMO, the original is worth more.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts