Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
488 Posts
I was contacting Quicken Loans Racing today to try and acquire a Hero Card, when an Idea popped into my head. You see, it was posted a few days ago on their Twitter that the QL Racing diecast were in Pre-Production Review. Twitter
...so, I asked them "Hey, when review is completed on these, can you ship them to me? If not, tell me what happens to these when review is completed."
Waiting for a response, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?
This is what they said:
As for the die-cast cars, they are headed back to Lionel after the proofing. But not to worry, they will soon be available online, at track and elsewhere. In fact, if you are interested in pre-ordering, you can do so through Lionel here: http://www.lionelnascarcollectables.com/Drivers/Ryan-Newman.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
I was contacting Quicken Loans Racing today to try and acquire a Hero Card, when an Idea popped into my head. You see, it was posted a few days ago on their Twitter that the QL Racing diecast were in Pre-Production Review. Twitter
...so, I asked them "Hey, when review is completed on these, can you ship them to me? If not, tell me what happens to these when review is completed."
Waiting for a response, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?
Did you tweet the response or email it ?

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Well, you will probably get a Hero card or two. But Im confused on the review... I dont think they will send you a diecast but they may think you want a transcript of what the outcome of the diecast production was....:confused:

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, you will probably get a Hero card or two. But Im confused on the review... I dont think they will send you a diecast but they may think you want a transcript of what the outcome of the diecast production was....:confused:
I'll fix that confusion NOW....
This is EXACTLY what I said...

To Clarify my earlier response...
In the picture shown HERE: Twitter
If you are able to, I would like them, or at least the SMALL (1/64) car shipped to the address located above. If you are unable to do this, I would like to know what happens to these cars....
Thanks.

·
Somewhere Far Beyond...
2,377 Posts
If they actually send a transcript of their opinion of the diecast, I will die laughing. That would just be the best thing ever.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
I'll fix that confusion NOW....
This is EXACTLY what I said...

To Clarify my earlier response...
In the picture shown HERE: Twitter
If you are able to, I would like them, or at least the SMALL (1/64) car shipped to the address located above. If you are unable to do this, I would like to know what happens to these cars....
Thanks.

Ok, that makes sense. The way it was worded was that you wanted a copy of the review....lol sorry, its early, I am still drinking my coffee.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
They will respond with a decent comment Im sure like thanks for your interest but I dont think they will send any cars. That would be very cool though. I could be wrong. But Im sure you will get a card or 2. Good luck.

·
Somewhere Far Beyond...
2,377 Posts
What is that supposed to mean?

Because if they did send the transcript, there could only be 2 explanations. 1. They legitimately didn't understand you, (which would be funny, in a sad way) or 2. They were just being jerks (which is hilarious.)

No offense meant to you, it would be equally funny if they did it to me.

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Because if they did send the transcript, there could only be 2 explanations. 1. They legitimately didn't understand you, (which would be funny, in a sad way) or 2. They were just being jerks (which is hilarious.)

No offense meant to you, it would be equally funny if they did it to me.
Ah, ok.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
I already emailed them about the proto's, Their response:

"[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately we do not provide the diecast prototypes. We are sorry for the inconvenience, let us know if you have any other questions/comments!"

Haven't heard back what will happen to them.

[/FONT]

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I already emailed them about the proto's, Their response:

"[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately we do not provide the diecast prototypes. We are sorry for the inconvenience, let us know if you have any other questions/comments!"

Haven't heard back what will happen to them.

[/FONT]
Crap. Oh well, at least I tried.

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is what they said:
As for the die-cast cars, they are headed back to Lionel after the proofing. But not to worry, they will soon be available online, at track and elsewhere. In fact, if you are interested in pre-ordering, you can do so through Lionel here: Ryan Newman Diecast Cars.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts