Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so I am going to try and get a car signed when Jeremy appears at the Toyota stage on Sunday. Which one would you guys get signed? I have pretty much all of his cars so if you guys think of one that would be better let me know. These are the two Im leaning towards.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I'd say the reverse Elite, especially if you had a silver sharpie, or better yet, a red paint pen. That would look dynamite. Also I prefer the cars signed on the roof, but if you use the red paint pen, you'll have to have the windshield signed or it won't stand out against the red number.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Something from the Evernham camp may not be a good idea...LOL. If I may suggest, the 1997 #37 Kmart RC Cola Ford...There's no animosity there from Jeremy, unlike the #19 and #12 cars that he most recently drove and had very public mid-season falling outs with.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I liked that Miller High Life car he ran at RWI. I think thats a good one to get signed if you have it.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
reverse elite

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I believe that color is called "Top Bananna"....if you have the other car auto'd (Kasey's) then I would say get Mayfield's twin signed. Then you would have a very cool set.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That's right. There was "Go Mango", "Top Banana", "Plum Crazy" and there was a geen and an orange, but I can't remember the names of them right off of the top of my head.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Sorry about the off-post reply, but how do I reply directly to a certain post, instaed of having to post a reply to the whole thread everytime? I looked and looked and can't seem to figure it out. I know it's probably really simple, and I am gonna kick myself when you tell me, but when I wanna reply to a certain post, I can only reply to the whole thread. LMK please? TIA.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
up in the right corner of a post is a tiny little button that says quote. click that then just type what you want to say. Hope this helps.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
gordonfan24 said:
up in the right corner of a post is a tiny little button that says quote. click that then just type what you want to say. Hope this helps.
Let's see if it works.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
gordonfan24 said:
Let's see if it works.
Bingo!!! Thanks!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts