Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
0 Posts
Okay, I am through! NO MORE FOMOCO'S!!!! :happy:
Undeniably, this UOR Lee Roy Yarborough 1969 Merc Cyclone is tremendous, but now, the next UOR car I buy MUST be a MOPAR! Hah! [MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION] @Plan B Sales Thanks David @partsman for the car and for the great DCZ exclusive discount!

Also, I received an anonymous RAOK. Not sure who sent it. Would like to give them some CHC cred and lovin' to whoever... No return address on the box. Just a note. "Hope you enjoy" and I will be doing that... Big, sloppy CHC's to the sender of the RC Legends 1/64 Bobby Isaac '69 DODGE Daytona. Thanks!

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
beautiful looking cars, the Yarbrough looks amazing.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Very sweet Bob!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
[MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION], since your not going to buy another UoR car until a Mopar comes out I hate that your going to miss a really REALLY sweet autographed car next month ;-)

I hear you loud and clear buddy, give them time and you will get some mopars, but dude the economics of it just don't dictate that they can make any car when someone wants it, with the expenses to create or buy molds plus the time and effort to design the cars accurately , then months to produce, then the time to get the hoods or windshileds signed, then the efforts of [MENTION=2238]Plan B Sales[/MENTION] to warehouse the stuff you have to give them some slack.

Heck man, before UoR came along it was hard to find Quality Built Diecast of teh older generations of drivers. Keep in mind that UoR only has 7 cars released so far, give them time and eventtually you will get mopars.

Would you rather they keep expanding quickly and risk the long term sustainability or grow it slow while making Accurate Quality pieces? Companies that grow to fast too quick (hello .com bubble bursts of years ago) often fall just a fast, a company build up slowly over time tends to be more stable and in the long run does beter for its customers.

Just my opinions and observations.

Scott

·
0 Posts
@moparbob, since your not going to buy another UoR car until a Mopar comes out I hate that your going to miss a really REALLY sweet autographed car next month ;-)

I hear you loud and clear buddy, give them time and you will get some mopars, but dude the economics of it just don't dictate that they can make any car when someone wants it, with the expenses to create or buy molds plus the time and effort to design the cars accurately , then months to produce, then the time to get the hoods or windshileds signed, then the efforts of @Plan B Sales to warehouse the stuff you have to give them some slack.

Heck man, before UoR came along it was hard to find Quality Built Diecast of teh older generations of drivers. Keep in mind that UoR only has 7 cars released so far, give them time and eventtually you will get mopars.

Would you rather they keep expanding quickly and risk the long term sustainability or grow it slow while making Accurate Quality pieces? Companies that grow to fast too quick (hello .com bubble bursts of years ago) often fall just a fast, a company build up slowly over time tends to be more stable and in the long run does beter for its customers.

Just my opinions and observations.

Scott
Scott, it wasn't a slight. Seems like you are taking it that way. Sometimes I don't think people get me... LOL! I can wait for the MOPARS. I just can't do anymore FoMoCo. Well, a '71 Pearson Purolator might get my attention... @diecastcarsnc

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION] Bob did you know K&K insurance is still in business and they help the diecast dealers when it came to specialized event policies.

I have some of the K&K diecast cars.Havent taken pictures yet.The picture taker is slow.Nice adds as always.One of these days you will bleed blue oval for [MENTION=2238]Plan B Sales[/MENTION].:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great adds [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION] !!!

·
CraZy Senior
6,545 Posts
Scott, it wasn't a slight. Seems like you are taking it that way. Sometimes I don't think people get me... LOL! I can wait for the MOPARS. I just can't do anymore FoMoCo. Well, a '71 Pearson Purolator might get my attention... @diecastcarsnc
Oh yes you can... time to come into the light from the dark. :yes:

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/unclegal/3154895416/"]Richard Petty's 1969 Ford Torino Talladega | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

Petty's Garage - Performance Vehicles since 1949

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Great adds!! :yes:

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Great adds there [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION]!
I really like the 1/64's body with wing/spoiler..that looks like the King's car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts