Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a few pics of some new pick-ups I have just aquired and share a pic or two of my diecast room which as everyone can tell is in dier need of a major overhaul!!

1st- Nextel program WC 1/24th car
2nd-Bare naked ladies raced version
3rd- RCR 35th anniversary
4th- Looney tunes Taz QVC color chrome
5th- Sugar Ray
6th- Harvick Rookie 2001 of the year/Busch championship split paint scheme

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My favorite of the five is the Taz color chrome, It really looks sharp in hand. PIctures don't even think about doing it justice. The Bare Naked Ladies car is probably my least favorite of ALL the Harvick cars that I own but when you are going after every paint scheme it had to be included! LOL The sad part of this collection is every one of those card board paper boxes and most of the Rubbermaid totes are full and awaiting to be stored along with the other 17 rubbermaid totes and 19 Paper case boxes that are full already in the attic.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yea the first time i walked in that room i damn near had to pick up my jaw. and then after he showed me what he had in the attic, that was just as bad. there is more in the attic than what is on the walls.

one other thing Larkin, you forgot to put up the wall of 1:43's

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I've been collecting Earnhardt & Jr. cars from Day one!!! I have reallized that I am out of room for a Year now, but My wife thinks NOT!!! So for now I am trying a new thing with the 1/64's oon to be seen on the Wall of Fame!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK Eric, but if any gripes about all these pics, it's your fault!! :rollseyes: :rofl:

This is the wall of 1/43 WC with hoods. That's every 1/43 with hood that WC has produced!
+ pit rows and assorted others.

This is most of my HW treasure hunt collection, They all won't fit right now but most are there.

This is my Team authentics collection, Still need a Earnhardt Sr. multi color to make it complete for me. I have the single color white but since all the others are two color or better I am hoping to one day complete the collection with a multi color uniform of SR.

And finally since Some of you commented on the Deer head I figured I would show a close up of him along with the Daytona Speedweeks special cars. Those are something I Guarantee most have not seen before!! The Jarrett is extremely rare!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ebay, Took a while but I finally got one!! Most of my action cars have come from ebay except for the new ones that I have picked up this tear and a few here and there from GM dealers.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I'll have to say, that is one of if not THE most awesome collection I have ever seen. I am not a big WC fan, but you have some great pieces. I wouldn't mind picking up those pit stop cars. They are sweet. Very, very nice. I envy you.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you fellows!! I really wish I had the room to display my entire collection. I really can't imagine myself what 13,000 + cars would look like displayed. If you walked into my room and actually looked around you would only see about 3500 cars total. The most I ever had displayed at one time was just over 5000. I can't help but wonder actually how large of a room I would need to display the whole collection? Maybe someday???

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Awesome, Bud, I'm trying to figure out a new way to display all of the WC 1/64, and the Variations out there. I am hoping to have it redone by the end of the year!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts