Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
no offense...couldn't resist this one...looking at your list of wants...are you going all 'survivalist' on us? lol..I'm sure someone will have interest in them, Kenseth fans tend to be pretty diehard.

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no offense...couldn't resist this one...looking at your list of wants...are you going all 'survivalist' on us? lol..I'm sure someone will have interest in them, Kenseth fans tend to be pretty diehard.
LOL I just love the outdoors man. Always have. I know these cars dont carry around a high dollar value and thought someone here might have something I can use while building thier collection. I have been trying not to give Ebay anymore of my money. The new seller fees are retarded. I have had some health issues prevent me from enjoying the activities I love most the past few years. So I have been trying to make up for it within my limitations.

·
Premium Member
3,832 Posts
LOL I just love the outdoors man. Always have. I know these cars dont carry around a high dollar value and thought someone here might have something I can use while building thier collection. I have been trying not to give Ebay anymore of my money. The new seller fees are retarded. I have had some health issues prevent me from enjoying the activities I love most the past few years. So I have been trying to make up for it within my limitations.
I only have a Buck Knife and What Wii games are you looking for??

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
well thanks for having a sense of humor and seeing the jest in my statement =) and good for you in seeing the positive beyond the struggles. like you said, screw feebay, and more importantly, someone will have a need in their collection I'm sure. Kenseth will go down as one of the solid greats.

·
Happy Happy Happy
809 Posts
What wii games you looking for interested in the Carhardt Raced Version

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well my 3 year old broke his Nindento DS so before I go buy another one does anyone have a DS or Gameboy Advance or such they would like to trade?? PM me

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still have the flashcoat car would like to trade towards a Trevor Bayne Drive one Mustang regular or raced version or any other mustang besides Carl Edwards

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.