Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Try calling the speedway gift shop, in fact I think its possible other SMI track gift shops may have them?

Scott

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
Hahaha I was at that farce of a "race" and I would never buy a single thing that has Kentucky Speedway writen on it. Worst track, and rudest people ever!

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
well..considering he's from Kentucky...and clearly wants it pretty bad...I'd say that's his call...nice.

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well..considering he's from Kentucky...and clearly wants it pretty bad...I'd say that's his call...nice.
Thank you.

I did call the speedway gift shop. They have about a dozen or so in stock. I'll be heading that way on Thursday to pick one or two up. I can't wait.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Yeah, as you stated, they got em. I could have picked em up for ya as well, as I am only about a mile or two from there.

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, as you stated, they got em. I could have picked em up for ya as well, as I am only about a mile or two from there.
I appreciate the offer. I'm not even an hour away. Besides, I think the Ol' Lady wants to take the kids so they can look at an empty track. LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Somebody was running all last week there....didn't get over to see who it was, but there were several cars judging by the sound...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hahaha I was at that farce of a "race" and I would never buy a single thing that has Kentucky Speedway writen on it. Worst track, and rudest people ever!
I was there too and it was horrid to get there. Seats weren't bad but traffic blew A$$!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts