Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd have never thought that the Steelers season would hinge on a game vs. an 0-10-0 team, and worse yet, that I would have my reservations on whether they would win or not.
Looking at the rest of their schedule, and the way things have been going this season for other NFL teams, this game is no piece of cake, and is probably the easiest "should" win of the year. If they do not win 2-nite, and they will possibly/probably lose at NE, the season could very well be in serious jeapordy. Then the lone bright spot....considering the tough time Philly gave NE yesterday, if the Steelers play THEIR game, they have a better than average chance of beating the Pats.
C'mon Black and Gold, play Blitzburgh D and c'mon O-Line, give Big Ben some time, so we can get some momentum for the upcoming weeks ahead!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i do believe that that has got to be the worse score against a 0-10 team. Steelers win 3-0 with a field goal with 17 seconds left to the game. They ended up with was the lowest scoring game in 14 years.

Hanging with the division-leading Steelers (8-3) for 59 1/2 minutes in the longest scoreless tie since the Lions and Giants on Nov. 11, 1943, the Dolphins couldn't get the game to overtime in the first 3-0 game since the Jets beat the Redskins on Dec. 11, 1993.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you see the game. That has to have been the worst excuse for a field I have ever seen. They share the field w/Pitt, and then they had the City Highschool Football Championships there this past weekend. Something like 17 games in 11 days. Then the bone heads re-sodd the field right over top o' what's already there. They are lucky they didn't get run outta there. Thanks God the Steelers won, or should I say, the Dolphins lost. Know what I mean?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Ricky Williams was excited to play there because he heard the field had some new grass!!!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
kspool said:
Ricky Williams was excited to play there because he heard the field had some new grass!!!
Well he got stepped on, out for the season so I guess he can smoke all he wants.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Yes he can, out for the season again, but this time due to injury!!! Can you say Smokin!!!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I'm gonna be pullin' for the Steelers all the way as I always do!! Go Pitt! I hope they can "Give the buisness" to the rest of the teams they play.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts