Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard Darrell Waltrip on Dave Moody today on Sirius radio. He said he was going to be at the Bristol Books a Million on Thursday. I called and told them to hold me a a couple of tickets until I got there. After the hour drive, I got 2 tickets! I am going to have him sign my to elites that is in my album. The Bud and the Tide!

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
I heard Darrell Waltrip on Dave Moody today on Sirius radio. He said he was going to be at the Bristol Books a Million on Thursday. I called and told them to hold me a a couple of tickets until I got there. After the hour drive, I got 2 tickets! I am going to have him sign my to elites that is in my album. The Bud and the Tide!
That good can't beat that with a stick.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
LOL to the Boogity comment.

If I wasn't leaving for Vegas on Saturday morning I was going to drive up and do a deal with ole DW, instead we are going to do it in May.

Can't wait.

DW is a blast, that boy never shuts his mouth LOL

Have fun!
Scott

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Lol [MENTION=3569]RAK80[/MENTION]!

That's gonna be cool, have fun at the signing [MENTION=2965]Busch18[/MENTION]!

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
I bet all he signs is his book.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
I wonder if DW will do that here at our Books a Million? I doubt it. Would love to get his autograph. Post pics!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts