Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little heads up that I will be listing several hotwheels and Racing champions cars on ebay for the next week. I may have a few other Nascar items on as well. All are starting at well below retail!! Some of you may know others may not but I have been out of work for close to a month! I have been having some tests done to figure out why I keep having severe chest pains and numdness in my arm. Well I still will be out for a while so I figured it was time to clean out the attic and let some of my collection go. I have decided to shrink my collection down some so that I can enjoy more of what I do want to keep. I would have posted on the site and just let everyone see but since I am short on time, the best option I had was to list them all and then let everyone know on here so you can make a call if you are intrested or not. If you do happen to be intrested in items I will gladly work with any member of the site on the shipping costs! Just pm me or email me if you win multiple items and I will do my best to adjust the shipping to as close to actual shipping costs as I can. I'm not needing to sell because of money needed for health reasons or anything like that. Just wanting to reduce the amount of diecast I have in storage and move on to collecting more Value holding pieces and pieces that I can enjoy on display for years to come! Thanks for looking and Good luck to everyone that finds something they have been wanting to add to there collection!!

For those of you that are Harvick fans if you don't have the Kevin Harvick Porters Cable truck Now is your time to own it! It will start today and due to it's rarity I will have to charge the total including shipping on this piece unless you want to pick it up in person. Please read in the description all about this one! If you have any questions or need additional pics I will do my best to try and get the answers or pics for you!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I checked your items and didn't see the Porter Cable truck. Did I miss it?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I actuallt put that one on a scheule to come up and it should come up a little later this evening. I'm trying to put some of the rarer items on to go out when more people are at home. Keep looking though because I'm still adding more items through toninght!!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Hope eveything is OK with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And good luck on Ebay, Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
good luck on the sales, if you happen not to sell that lot that includes the vickers #60 haas car i would buy it off ya, i already have the other 3 in the lot. and also i might as well as since i dont see it listed, but do you happen to have the 04' ward burton rc netzero car?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darce, I know I don't have the Spencer or Burton car but I will and see about the Blaney Amoce car. I don't think I do but I have another Tub of racing champions to go thru and I will look. If so I will let you know. Also be sure and recheck my other listings because I listed a total of 73 listings and well over half are lots containing 2-6 cars in each lot. I'm also going to list a few more this morning that I thought about yesterday that I am hoping will bring in a few more $$ to help me get out of the DAWG house.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.