Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I occaisonally fill out online questionaires for giggles, and I was doing one today for AMP energy drink. The last two questions were really interesting. They asked how big of a fan I was of NASCAR. Then they asked if AMP was to sponsor a car and it was a Toyota, would it have any effect on how I thought of the product. I thought was very interesting. LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was outta the blue. The survey was about 20 minutes long and all about some new flavors that AMP is thinking about debuting, and then outta no where, the "How big of a NASCAR fan are you?", and the would it bias you against AMP if they sponsored a Toyota question. I had to re-read it several times to make sure I understood it. Really wierd....

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
wonder if that is an indication of things to come, like they are thinking of doing it but not sure how the general public (aka nascar fans) will take it or turn on it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was kinda thinking that also. Guess that kills the rumour that Jr. will be sponsoed by AMP as it is a Mt.Dew/Pepsi product.
I don't see Hendrick going from Chevrolet to Toyota.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.