Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to obtain one of these for a reasonable price, and have been watching each one of the last several that have ended. I was actually outbid on the two prior to this one, and would have gone around $500 on this one but it went way above that. Then I noticed that the winning bidder is actually a guy who has SOLD a couple of these-- do you think he's going to try to resell it at a higher price later on??? Just thought it was an interesting piece on info and wanted to get some thoughts on it from you guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...0375&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One quick additional note-- I could be mistaken that he has sold one of these before-- I do know for a fact that he has sold several of the 1/64 versions though.

·
Blast from the past
5,166 Posts
Keep an eye on him spool. See if he lists it soon. Maybe he got a bunch of 1/64s and sold them to get money to buy a 1/24 and either keep it or resale it for more. But at $600 I dunno if I would risk reposting it for sell once I get it and someone like say you winning it for $200.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really want one of those, but I have set a max price. I am trying to be patient, but it is so hard. I know there are still a few of them out there, but they're few and far between right now. Still, I am trying to be good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts