Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Nick and I am from Iowa. I have been a Jeff Gordon and Hendrick fan since I was a kid. I have also always liked Jr and Kyle Busch since the beginning. Most importantly I am a huge fan of the sport and look forward to Sunday's. I have been going to races since I was young: Michigan, Chicagoland, and NOW Iowa Speedway. I started collecting 1:64 diecast after walking through the Michigan campground vendors at a young age and never looked back. I am trying to finish off my Gordon 1:64 by getting every scheme in action/rcca-platinum/elite. After that I can move on to Jr, which I have a decent start but not compared to my Gordon collection. I am attempting kyle busch as well but harder these days because everything is kids version.
My 1:24 collection is starting to catch up, recently bought kyle busch early elites and building that up.

Anyways before i ramble too much... I am glad I found this forum and look forward to meeting lots of people who share a love for diecast as much if not way more than me.

·
Premium Member
10,505 Posts
Welcome Nick!!! Lots of Gordon & Kyle Busch fans here. Enjoy the site :biggrin:

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Hi Nick, nice to see another Iowan here.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Welcome to DCZ Nick!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome party, this is awesome!!!! Still surfing through things and getting used to it. Tons and tons of cool info and stuff. I cant wait to start posting up some of my collection. One quick question, if i have a couple cars i want opinions on as to whether they are real or general info on, Where should i post that? Thanks again to all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts