Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been reading this forum for a while, but didn't join until today. This is a great source for finding out about new releases.

My name is Jay & I'm from upstate NY. I'm a 19 year member of the USAF- still serving & currently working in aircraft maintenance quality assurance.

I like to collect 1/24 die cast NASCAR cars, 1/72 & 1/48 die cast military aircraft, & "challange coins" from the units &/or bases I visit.

My favorite sport is baseball. I'm a diehard lifelong fan of the NY Yankees. I'm a huge fan of Mariano Rivera. My second favorite sport is NASCAR. I like football too- NY Giants, but don't really start watching it till late Novembef when the baseball & NASCAR seasons are over. Good year for the Giants!

My favorite driver is Mark Martin- been a fan since 1992. I also like Jeff Burton, Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, & Jamie McMurray.

I found this forum by accident via Google. I've been reading it for over a year, but as I said I didn't join till today.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site! Thanks for serving our country. :biggrin:

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
Welcome Jay enjoy the site.Thank You for your many years of deadicated service.You will find there are other members of the armed forces here as well.Enjoy.

Just a FYI I could choke your place kicker!!!!!!!!!I am a Niners Fan!:biggrin:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome!

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow....thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I really appreciate the thanks for my military service, but I feel funny when people thank me because I'm in the USAF. Yes, I've been deployed many times, to some not so nice locations, but I've never endured what my Army or USMC counterparts have. Those are the guys/gals who deserve the thanks & accolades. I do appreciate the sentiment though & look forward to using this forum.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts