Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello all,

New member here. I collect 1/24th scale die cast. I Got into collecting when I used to be a manager at a NASCAR home track. I went to races and had randome things signed. I saw guys at the track getting diecast signed and thought that was a cool Idea and would look awesome as a display in my office. I started buying two or three and taking them to the cup events I went to.
I enjoyed it so much by the time I got into my third season. I realized I was caring a 50 pound clear bag stuffed with 20 or more cars to each race. I am a big fan of who ever gets in the 5 car. Being from the ny area and growing up on mods. Bodine was a natural to cheer for and I stuck with the 5 ever since then.
I have slowed down a bit this past year. I had a new addition to the family when my son was born 5 weeks ago. My new goal is getting as many of the historical drivers to sign car for me. Starting my own little history of racing signed diecast collection. All the cars in my collection are signed. Except the ones waiting to be packed in the clear plastic bag for there turn in the track chase. next chase will be at pocono in June.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
That's a cool background on how you started your collection, Tony.

Welcome to DCZ!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts