Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or does it drive other people nuts when members change their usernames. Once is cool I guess, but twice or three times? I have trouble putting real names w/usernames as it is, and then when they change their usernames and their avatar, I am lost. I cannot tell who the hell I am talking too. I have no problem with the avatar change, cause as you can tell, I change my pics all the time, both in my sign. and in my avatar, but damn, please pick a name and keep it!
I'll get offa my soapbox now, just had to rant a little. LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW, I DO like your new avatar. Where'd ya get it?

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
it is just nice when a member picks a username and sticks to it, nick. less confusion for us old folks.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
20/88/3 Collector said:
ha ha !! Well i forgot to take that part into consideration LOL I'm only 24 yrs old so ... i tend to forget about that kinda stuff .
trust me when you get older, you forget a lot more stuff.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually no I wasn't talking about you. As far as I know, this is the only time you have changed your name. Secondly, if I had a problem with you doing something, I would PM you first to see if we could work it out or make a compromise. If we couldn't then I would go to the admin. or the moderators and have them deal w/it. If you look at the post, it specifically says once is OK, two or three time gets under my skin. Just a rant, no one in particular is mentioned or pointed to. Calm down, I am an old fart who has a short memory and other parts of my anatomy. Chill Dude.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
good lord!!!!!!!! you just changed it again. what happens when you don't collect the #'s you have up now? maybe change it to something that is more permanent.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Nick, you change drivers more than you change your underwear. It just depends on who wins on any given week. I remember just a few months ago when you were saying Jeff Gordon was the man. I am sure you'll be changing your name again soon!!!

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
48/88/3 Collector said:
geebi said:
No #40 in your name? That is what you have in your avatar lol.
Ah nice eye Geebi ! If only Sterling Marlin was still driving the good ol' silver bullet . Speaking of that I heard a rumor that Coors Light doesnt sponsor the #40 car anymore ? And to make it seem even more REAL i went over to chip ganassi racing website and for the #40 car is has Primary Sponsor : TBD

So i dont know what the deal is about that . Arent they the ones who are doing the pole award this year ???
yes Coors has left the #40 there was talk Dario's indycar sponsor canadian club was following him to ganassi and Coors going to the #01

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PAUL BARTLE said:
48/88/3 Collector said:
geebi said:
No #40 in your name? That is what you have in your avatar lol.
Ah nice eye Geebi ! If only Sterling Marlin was still driving the good ol' silver bullet . Speaking of that I heard a rumor that Coors Light doesnt sponsor the #40 car anymore ? And to make it seem even more REAL i went over to chip ganassi racing website and for the #40 car is has Primary Sponsor : TBD

So i dont know what the deal is about that . Arent they the ones who are doing the pole award this year ???
yes Coors has left the #40 there was talk Dario's indycar sponsor canadian club was following him to ganassi and Coors going to the #01
Who is the #01 now Paul?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PAUL BARTLE said:
from what Ive found ken the last mention of sponsorship for Regan smiths #01 was back on October 1st where Richie Gilmore was expecting an announcement within a fortnight nothing since
So the #01 still exists? I have seen the #8 Army car that Martin and Smith will be sharing. I thought the #01 was not being ran by anyone. Maybe I'm wrong.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Teresa has commited to running Smith for rookie of the Year in the #01, with or without a sponsor.

Mark will share the #8 with Aric Almirola.

That is, until she finds someone she likes better to put in the car.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Billy Kingsley said:
Teresa has commited to running Smith for rookie of the Year in the #01, with or without a sponsor.

Mark will share the #8 with Aric Almirola.

That is, until she finds someone she likes better to put in the car.
That's right. Another form of my senility. I get the two of them mixed up. Almirola and Smith. Thanks Billy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts