Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not trying to bring up old wounds, but if you look back at when 9/11 happened there was a major outcry from society. That outcry made us all come together as a whole. You had Whites, Hispanics, Blacks, ect., all getting along and brought all of these different people together that normally didnt want to agree on anything.

Well fast forward 6 years and now we have a new invader to our realm. He has wrecked enough people and caused enough controversy to have his own highlight reel. Now you have Stewart fans, Gordon fans, Johnson fans, Kahne fans, Jr fans, Harvick fans, ect., that normally wouldnt agree on anything, all coming together to agree on the same thing.

I know there is a big difference in between the Towers and Nascar but still you have to see what I'm getting at.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I really don't know what your getting at...the two subjects don't really seem to have much in common except different people agreeing on one thing, which alot of different people agree on the same thing in Nascar.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Man I realize you don't like Montoya. By making 3 or 4 topics a day that is obvious. But this is a little crazy don't you think?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JPM42 said:
Man I realize you don't like Montoya. By making 3 or 4 topics a day that is obvious. But this is a little crazy don't you think?
FYI I hate Montoya. I dont make 3 to 4 topics a day on Montoya, I dont like the guy and I will continue to bash him if I feel like in the "Infield". And also I am a little crazy. But once again you have to walk your a$$ in here and go to bashing a member instead of talking about the driver. I have told you time over.....you dont like my post stay the hell out of them. I dont like you, you dont like me. We will keep this relationship, since you cant take it. You have said for me to stay out away from you, stay the hell away from me. I am a moderator and we have discussed this in PM's. I will end this discussion with you on the basis of I need to set an example. Keep it up and you will be the example.

As far as the rest, I was making a general topic about how the 2 have simularities. This has probably been the first time that all the drivers fans have ever got along on one general topic. I am by no means trying to relate the 2 directly, but to show a simple comparison of how back then we didnt get along and then we all came together when that happened. Now Peeblo comes in and now the fans that have never got along are now agreeing.

·
5,325 Posts
I still don't really get it, we could also that Kyle Petty is the Al Qaeda of Nascar since almost everyone agrees that he will not win another race. Kahne fans, Stewart fans, Harvick fans, Gordon fans etc all would agree that Kyle Petty won't win another race. Theres alot of things different race fans will agree on, not just the Montoya deal, and theres alot of things different race fans will disagree about.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
selby92 said:
I still don't really get it, we could also that Kyle Petty is the Al Qaeda of Nascar since almost everyone agrees that he will not win another race. Kahne fans, Stewart fans, Harvick fans, Gordon fans etc all would agree that Kyle Petty won't win another race. Theres alot of things different race fans will agree on, not just the Montoya deal, and theres alot of things different race fans will disagree about.
yea but everyone doesnt have a dislike for Kyle, like many do of Montoya as many have a hatred for Al Qaeda. Most of the time the only thing that Gordon fans and Stewarts fans and others can agree on, is how much me dont like each others drivers. Now we are all in a agreement that Peeblo sucks. It is a sad state of affairs when (no offense to Gordon fans on this one) Jeff Gordon gets moved off the top of the most hated list and gets replaced with Montoya. thats all im trying to say.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I must have taken to many heavy duty pain pills while I was away. I can't even comprehin(sp) all this. I think tonight will say what I have been saying all along. It's race night. Sat. at Bristol, Peeblo will be Peeblo, and the rest will be history. As for comparing Kyle and Peeblo. That is more like comparing, heart versus cow manure. You can't compare the two, why even attempt trying?

·
5,325 Posts
I wasn't comparing Kyle to Montoya, I was saying that I don't understand what Joker is getting at, all he is saying is alot of fans agree that Montoya is wreckless, well alot agree that Kyle Petty won't win, so you can say the same about Kyle being Al Qaeda or whatever if you look at it that way. Whatever, I'm not trying to defend anyone but it just doesn't make sense to me. I guess like Alex said, just a horrible comparison.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well you can either agree with it or not. but trev if you are trying to bring kyle up in this...................then tell me the last time we all got together as fans and talked in depth about how Kyle isnt going to win a race?......................now tell me in the last couple of months how many times that we as fans have talked that Montoya is wreckless and is now one of the most hated drivers on the field?

does that make anymore sense to you?

and no its not all that far off of a comparison. i know that 9/11 was a very terrible day in our countries history. but we can also make some of the same valid points about Montoya.

so let me put it in kindergarden mentality......

alot of people didnt like each other......then we got along because of 9/11

alot of people didnt like each other......then we agree on something because of Peeblo.

you are tryin to over think the general topic. I have explained this to my 8 year old nephew and my 12 year old son and both of them see exactly what im sayin.

·
5,325 Posts
I understand that part, I have told you, I don't understand what your trying to prove. I get that people don't like Montoya and agree, and I get alot of people agree on 9/11 and all that, but I don't understand why your comparing them...if you wanted to say something about Montoya you maybe should have picked something better to compare him to. Would you like for me to put it in kindergarden mentality for you?

Your comparison wasn't very good.

I'm done with this topic.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
selby92 said:
I understand that part, I have told you, I don't understand what your trying to prove. I get that people don't like Montoya and agree, and I get alot of people agree on 9/11 and all that, but I don't understand why your comparing them...if you wanted to say something about Montoya you maybe should have picked something better to compare him to. Would you like for me to put it in kindergarden mentality for you?

Your comparison wasn't very good.

I'm done with this topic.
well its what came to my mind not yours. it was my topic and i can compare them how i want to. did i tell you not to compare Stewart or Harvick to what you have compared them too?, no. and also im glad you are done with the topic. im tired of tryin to explain it as a simularity thats all. like i said either agree or disagree it really doesnt matter to me.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
JPM42 said:
FYI I hate Montoya. I dont make 3 to 4 topics a day on Montoya, I dont like the guy and I will continue to bash him if I feel like in the "Infield". And also I am a little crazy. But once again you have to walk your a$$ in here and go to bashing a member instead of talking about the driver. I have told you time over.....you dont like my post stay the hell out of them. I dont like you, you dont like me. We will keep this relationship, since you cant take it. You have said for me to stay out away from you, stay the hell away from me. I am a moderator and we have discussed this in PM's. I will end this discussion with you on the basis of I need to set an example. Keep it up and you will be the example.

As far as the rest, I was making a general topic about how the 2 have simularities. This has probably been the first time that all the drivers fans have ever got along on one general topic. I am by no means trying to relate the 2 directly, but to show a simple comparison of how back then we didnt get along and then we all came together when that happened. Now Peeblo comes in and now the fans that have never got along are now agreeing.
Ok? I have no idea why you got mad at what I said. This is a little out of hand. I didn't say you were crazy. I said the idea was. Just calm down dude I didn't bash you in any way shape or form.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
JPM, You have no idea why he got so mad? Dude, do you have a brain loss dysfunction? You call us out and bash us personallly. Then tell everyone that you are going to take your ball and go home. You leave the site and then come back on, bashing three very loyal members of the site and wonder why he is mad. You can play in the kitchen but can't handle the heat. I warned you! You took me for a joke! The joke is you. You tell us not to PM you and not to post in your post. But you keep firing back. I'm just really surprised that kspool took you so lightly. Usually he would have been the first to let you know how he felt. Nobody ever told you to pick a most wanted driver. You want to stand behind him that's all fine. It is still funny to see almost all the other drivers fans still agree that Montoya is a slimy piece of $&*# . It's agreeable for most all fans. But I guess there has to be one that is the most disliked. Glad it is seen by most that is the one,the only Juan Peeblo Montoya!

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
fishin4cars said:
JPM, You have no idea why he got so mad? Dude, do you have a brain loss dysfunction? You call us out and bash us personallly. Then tell everyone that you are going to take your ball and go home. You leave the site and then come back on, bashing three very loyal members of the site and wonder why he is mad. You can play in the kitchen but can't handle the heat. I warned you! You took me for a joke! The joke is you. You tell us not to PM you and not to post in your post. But you keep firing back. I'm just really surprised that kspool took you so lightly. Usually he would have been the first to let you know how he felt. Nobody ever told you to pick a most wanted driver. You want to stand behind him that's all fine. It is still funny to see almost all the other drivers fans still agree that Montoya is a slimy piece of $&*# . It's agreeable for most all fans. But I guess there has to be one that is the most disliked. Glad it is eed by most that is the one,the only Juan Peeblo Montoya!
As far as I was concerned it was over. I was going to let everything go thats why I didn't want to get PM's from yall because they are all the same "I'm a mod I can ban you" etc. I didn't fire back at him in any way I don't get what you are saying about that. I have told you over and over I DO NOT CARE IF YOU OR ANYONE LIKE MONTOYA! There have been like 10 posts in the last 2 or 3 days with people bashing Montoya. I haven't replied to any of them. The only reason I replied to this one is because 9-11 and Montoya is the worst comparison in the world. The 2 are so totally different its crazy. The worst event in the US just does not compare to a rookie coming to NASCAR.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
fishin4cars said:
JPM, You have no idea why he got so mad? Dude, do you have a brain loss dysfunction? You call us out and bash us personallly. Then tell everyone that you are going to take your ball and go home. You leave the site and then come back on, bashing three very loyal members of the site and wonder why he is mad. You can play in the kitchen but can't handle the heat. I warned you! You took me for a joke! The joke is you. You tell us not to PM you and not to post in your post. But you keep firing back. I'm just really surprised that kspool took you so lightly. Usually he would have been the first to let you know how he felt. Nobody ever told you to pick a most wanted driver. You want to stand behind him that's all fine. It is still funny to see almost all the other drivers fans still agree that Montoya is a slimy piece of $&*# . It's agreeable for most all fans. But I guess there has to be one that is the most disliked. Glad it is eed by most that is the one,the only Juan Peeblo Montoya!
I've been told that I've mellowed out since I got married.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JPM42 said:
As far as I was concerned it was over. I was going to let everything go thats why I didn't want to get PM's from yall because they are all the same "I'm a mod I can ban you" etc. I didn't fire back at him in any way I don't get what you are saying about that. I have told you over and over I DO NOT CARE IF YOU OR ANYONE LIKE MONTOYA! There have been like 10 posts in the last 2 or 3 days with people bashing Montoya. I haven't replied to any of them. The only reason I replied to this one is because 9-11 and Montoya is the worst comparison in the world. The 2 are so totally different its crazy. The worst event in the US just does not compare to a rookie coming to NASCAR.
once again let me spell it out, it was a far comparison, ok? i never said the events were the same. i said that it took for that to happen for everyone for once to work together because the whole nation was affected. now we have Montoya which in the sence of comparison has brought fans that have pretty much never agreed togther for a common cause.........to hate Montoya.

Admins and fellow Mods, please forgive me for what i am about to post. I know we have talked about all of this needs to be done in PMs but i feel that he is trying to put us in a bad light about us PM'ing him threats, so i just want to clear what has been said.

As far as the PM's i sent you let me set the record straight on that. you wrote:

JPM42 said:
Its really stupid when I have a different opinion than you three all three are there to cut me down. It's also pretty sad that you 3 wait till I'm gone to run your mouth about me. If you didn't like me why didn't you just ban me to begin with.
i wrote back to you:

JoKeR_20 said:
i dont wait til someone is not around to state my opinion, you should know that by now. i was making a general statement that if you deleted your account then you couldnt complain about them wanting to smash Peeblos cars. o well. if i wanted you banned , trust me i can with in 20 seconds get to your profile and ban you, your IP address, your email and your provider. i have stayed away from that because we have never got that far. yea i was pissed with the situation months back, but like i said i moved on. i thought that we was on a better agreement here recently, but i guess you are still holding a grudge. personally i will tell you to get over it. i still find it funny that you screwed me over and yet you are still pissed with me.

as far as attacking you personally we have done no such thing, yea we went after your driver, that is what the "infield" is for. we expect you to go in and defend your driver. hell Blacker and I have went round and round over Gordon and Stewart, and not once have you seen me delete my account because i felt that he was attacking me because of who my driver is. hell here recently Larkin and I had a difference in opinions on the whole Robby Gordon thing, but not once did i "take my ball and go home".

we didnt delete your account, you did. and you making a new account just to see if we changed? we have been bashing Peeblo from the start and we will continue to do it again. its part of being a fan of a competitive sport. nobody has attacked anybody for their driver choice. now we will give each other a hard time over the driver choice but we also dont take it personally.
you have stated to Larkin and I to stay away from you and your post and we agreed that if it wasnt for the betterment of the site that we were going to be the bigger man and leave you alone. but yet now you want to act like nothing happened. i can get over stuff quick, ask anybody that knows me. when all that "other stuff" went down, i was over it in a couple of days. now make up your mind, either we can get along and act like nothing happened or we can continue to bash at each other and/or not talk at all. you cant have your cake and eat it too. you want to have your say so but yet we cant have ours. you have stated that this is your point and if we PM you you will just delete it and not answer back. well that doesnt show a great level on maturity. yea i will give you the fact that you did answer mine back but still. I have wore my heart on my sleeve and i will continue to do so. each mod or admin has a different side and we all mesh togther better because each of us is out own personality. mine just happens to be someone that is very out spoken and rough around the collar and wont back down even in the face of getting banned myself. i have cleared a bunch of stuff i have done on this site through them before i was a mod but now i have a little more say so. i still listen to reason from Franklin, Darce, Gabe, DP, and, Ron. We have meetings after meeting on how things should be done and handled. i will probably have to hear about this one, but at the same time, like i said i will state my feelings and if you are going to try and come at me then so be it. i hope that other members will read this and see what is going on and understand that we are not "out to get you" like you think we are.

i hope this clears things up.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
I'm not trying to make anyone look bad. I am just tired of hearing about I can ban you or whatever. Trust me I know what Mod means. I meant absolutely nothing toward you in that post. If it was about posting 3 or 4 times that was meant as a joke. Maybe it didn't come off that way. But other than that nothing in that post was bashing. I for one am glad yall left me alone and I will give you that. But don't try to set me up which is what its coming across to me. It may not be that way just the way it looks. If yall really want me gone just say it. I will never come to post and nothing will be said as long as my name isn't brought up. I think thats fair.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no im not trying to set you up, you did that on your own. the way you said it is that we PM you and threaten you with because we are mods we can ban you. i didnt send that to you as a threat, i sent that to you as a warning that we can do it, if you continue your ways. if you were going to get banned for the stuff you did in the past it would have already been done. dont make it a regretable oversight. we never bashed you. we did say a couple of things once you were gone because you acted like a child with leaving because we were talking about your driver. BOO HOO! remember Nick, remember CSR? they acted out and yea we bashed on them because of how they acted. if you are going to act like that and then leave, then you leave yourself open to ridicule. Like what has been stated we all talk about each others drivers and it will never stop no matter what sport it is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.