Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
IMO that seems high.[MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION] can you offer a more accurate assesment.I could be wrong.Scott [MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION] might have one of these,[MENTION=1738]bluethunder[/MENTION] Rodney might be able to find you one as well.Site Sponsor At The Track might have one as well you should check the web site and call them.Good Luck.

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
@Checker Flag Zone Kyle might have one of these hidden away.
Thanks for the mention Ron, but I am sold out of this car, except for the standard raced win version. The Price seems about right given the history of this car, but you might be able to find it cheaper if you are patient. Personally, I thought the brushed metal version of this car looked a little ugly, but thats just my opinion.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I am not a brushed metal fan, so I don't really follow those. It's a pretty low production number, but generally, the special finish cars (because there are so many of them) just don't seem to hold their vaule (except for possible the color chromes). I wouldn't pay that for it, and I would bet one will come along cheaper eventually.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
When the car came out Suggested Retail was $79.99 and they were allocated to us dealers based on our orders of Jr Raced Wins. They eventually sold out but it did take a while.

$109.99 isn't a bad price but it isn't a great price either. As [MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION] said you may be able to wait it out and get a batter deal on one but you just never know.

I can keep an eye open in collections we get offered for one if you want me to.

Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.