Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I would never pay that for a 1:64 but maybe [MENTION=332]Billy Kingsley[/MENTION] could tell you what he paid for his, I'm sure he has one :tease:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wouldn't pay that for that car (not a Gordon fan)but then again, I think i paid about $80 for a Spears Harvick truck new. Your decision, it all comes down to the value you put on the car.

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
At one point back in the day, you may of been able to get that much for it. But the chase cars have seemed to really take a downward turn in prices. Of course it is a Gordon, but, I don't think it truly goes for that anymore. Maybe more like $50-$60? I'm guessing there honestly. God bless

·
JG's biggest fan in PA
1,816 Posts
Im still waiting for it to go down to what [MENTION=1523]RahalEmployee[/MENTION] said, this car has been up and down for auction for a while now

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
[MENTION=982]gogordon24[/MENTION] Does this one still go for more than $60? Just curious. I don't know a ton about the earlier chrome chase cars. I just know that overall the chase cars in general aren't the hottest thing going. God bless

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Yep 75 bucks would be max. I would not pay that much, but somebody probably will...

Oh yeah I bought a riding lawnmower for that cost. It did break down like 7 times...LOL

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
This is one I don't have- I refuse to pay scalper prices for chrome chase cars. It's the only chrome Gordon car ever. (so far) I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it, but that's my max for fantasy finishes.

·
Banned
559 Posts
The car is worth about $50.00 to $75.00 as long as the package is in mint condition. It might go as high as $100.00 depending on what kind of condition the package is in plus what serial number it is & how bad the buyer wants it. I lucked up & got mine on ebay the guy listed 5 cars this was one of them had a buy it now for $18.00 plus shipping of about $7.00. Hope this helps.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I would say apparently not since the guy has relisted the car three times and hasn't got a sniff on it. If he really wants to sell, start it low and see what the market bears. This is just another case of a seller having a toy and wanting to clean up.

·
71 collecter
50 Posts
I wish they were worth that much as I have 2 of those cars from 1996,
a Terry Labonte Kelloggs and a Ted Musgrave Primestar.
I happened to be at Zellers and they had just put a bunch of new cars on the pegs and I scooped them up for $3.00 apiece.
That was a really good shopping trip.
As to the Jeff Gordon Car I would not pay anywere near that price.:confused:

G

·
even in the days where those were really desireble,that about $50.00 too high in my opinion.they are rare but I think another will surface for cheaper.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts