Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since coming back after several months of not being around much, it just seems a little slower than usual. Love the new format, just was wondering if anybody thought the same.

·
Lurking in the Shadows
1,310 Posts
Haven't noticed it, seems pretty busy to me.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I've noticed that I haven't been on as much. Havent posted adds since the change over and only on once a day or so compared to checking it as much as a dozen times a day like before.

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
I just hit my 5th year as being a member and have been relatively active all of those years. I too have noticed a "slow down" in posts over the last few months. I think its a combination of things that range from not as much interest in the sport/hobby, a new DCZ forum board design here, and another forum board that popped up at the start of the year that took a portion of the DCZ membership with it.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
I haven't paid a lot of attention, but if traffic is down, I think it's because some people aren't comfortable with the new look on the site. I like the way it looks, but some people don't seem as active since the makeover.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I know from past experience (this is our 5th different forum version over the past 9 years) that people do not like change and either come around eventually or leave altogether but history also tells me that those that we lose are quickly replaced by new productive members who end up having no problem navigating the new forum.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
I just hit my 5th year as being a member and have been relatively active all of those years. I too have noticed a "slow down" in posts over the last few months. I think its a combination of things that range from not as much interest in the sport/hobby, a new DCZ forum board design here, and another forum board that popped up at the start of the year that took a portion of the DCZ membership with it.
and half of the banned members iam only on this site only now @racersimage that new forum that kyle is point out is diecast hunter its a copy of this site

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.