Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, it's been awhile since I picked up anything. I've always wanted the 02 BAM but something else would catch my eye and push that car down the list. I've had the 06 PitStop for awhile now and I finally found a Preferred to replace it. The Crawford truck is the only none Dodge truck that I have but its a nice piece to add to my Air Force collection. I think I only need three more of the Air Force to finish. I'll have to start making my own to substitute for the ones that were never produced.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Theres only a few that were not produced, the 2006 special ops black car and the black car without the special ops decal on the hood. In 2004 there was the standard scheme that was made but a special scheme that was pretty much the same, except that the rear quarter had "Lets Roll" on it with AF being smaller under it. Theres the 1991 AF Pontiac that was raced at Daytona. A 1991 1:64 was produced with the Armed Forces set. I'm going to try and make a custom out of a donor Rusty Wallace car for the 1991. 2002 and 2003 had cars in the Busch series also, with trucks being driven during 2006 and 2007. I still need to get both of the 2007 Wood/Schrader/Elliott, W. Burton cars and the 2004 ESGR K. Earnhardt.

Nascar.com must of just put that 1/18 on there, I did not see it earlier today. It would be a sweet addition.

·
Super Moderator
8,746 Posts
hey Scatpack,

i am a Marine and i collect all the Marine cars, in 1/24 scale, that have been made. i, like you, know that there are a few Marine cars that have not been produced. makes me mad too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts