Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went for the ultrasound yesterday and was told that everything was progressing as it should...our original due date based on cycles was 9/10/07 but now based on measurements they bumped it up one day to 9/11/07. We got two good pics of gender proof but I decided to post the one that everyone can understand...

Here's Kyla Velvet Willis!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Congrats man. Hop everything goes well from here on out. Make sure to keep us informed on the progress.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
congrats on the baby girl. just remember one thing......................she will be the ruin of you, i know from expierence, lol

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
congrats Racer.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Congradulations Racer.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
harley2001 said:
Congrats!!!! Now start to baby proof diecast collection!!
i learned early and invested in these. racer maybe you should think about it too. they are about the same size as a 1:24. my lil girl took a liking to the Stewart one(thank God) and is starting to scoot around on the floor and at eye level with her is my display case of Stewart cars and she heads that way, but then i turn her around and give her the stuffed car and she is just as happy. i do know that as soon as she gets around better, i will be cleaning alot of display glass, lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts