Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, unfortunately it has come down to this. Zach, @Pier39er, is nowhere to be found. If we are going to take this seriously, we need to contact his father. This means that I need a list of every member that made a deal with Zach and is currently being burned. In your response, please include the following if possible:

What you bought
How much you paid
What method of payment was used to pay
When you paid for the item

I have tagged all of my friends to try and get as accurate of a response as possible. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
90.00 PayPal gifted. Brad K 2010 Discount tire challenger.
i sent paypal as a gift as requested to a seller on ebay and got burned.. Needless to say its hard as HELL (Excuse my language) to get anything back when you send gift as paypal payment. so good luck with that one. Hopefully it all works out for you all!

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
i sent paypal as a gift as requested to a seller on ebay and got burned.. Needless to say its hard as HELL (Excuse my language) to get anything back when you send gift as paypal payment. so good luck with that one. Hopefully it all works out for you all!
More evidence to me that this was all pre-planned.

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Thats why outside of rodney or scott, of whom i both trust as business owners, i would never send payment for anything as a gift. You leave yourself very vulnerable.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
Thankfully not. Almost did though. Outside of Scott, Rodney, or Ron, I have never done buisness with anymone on here.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Like I said, I did recieve the car. But never recieved the Elite COA & Race Stat Card that comes with every race win version. Here is a cut & paste of the message, and a Copy of my Paypal receipt.

Message sent on: 04-02-2012, 04:49 PM
rowdymann said:
Pier39er said:
Yeah, looks like my dad forgot them lol. I'll get them out on wednesday
Cool. That would be great!!! THANKS!

Date:
Mar 25, 2012
Time:
05:28:02 PDT
Completed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject:
You have sent $40.00 USD to Zachary Darrow with PayPal
Note:
Payment for 2011 Kurt Busch Infineon Win Color Chrome Elite
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:
$40.00 USD - PayPal Account

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Luckily I did not have a deal with this guy, but I have learned even if a seller requests the payment sent as a gift, send it as a regular payment but just figure out how much the fees would be and add it in. You have to pay the fees regardless and you will be covered in the event the seller stiffs you.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Good luck to everyone who have made purchases. Lucky I didn't. I have only bought once on DCZ.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
I did not have any dealings with him but I thought he was one of the better kids on here. I guess I was wrong. Best of luck to those who were burned.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay guys, we don't need a bunch of added comments to this thread. Only need the info from the ones that dealt with him. In the end, I will delete all unneeded posts from this thread to make it easier to navigate. Thanks.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know there was more than just one other person that bought from Zach, LOL. So far, I have heard from [MENTION=2965]Busch18[/MENTION]. I still need [MENTION=3055]z24black[/MENTION] [MENTION=2381]go55n16[/MENTION], and who else?

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Call off the bounty. I got a PM from Zach, [MENTION=1489]Pier39er[/MENTION], right now, LOL.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.