·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very cool paint scheme! Nice add Craig.

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW....collector extraordinaire, this seems to really get under your skin. It's all part of the collection and as long as your enjoy searching for stuff like this, then the hobby is all dependent on what you want to get out of it. Enjoy your Non-Fantasy collecting!

Actually, they made a Dale Earnhardt and a Dale Jr. version these too, and I didn't buy either one of them. They are fantasy junk too!

#3 Dale Earnhardt 2009 Goodwrench Realtree Monte Carlo Action 1 24 Car **RARE** | eBay

1/24 Dale Earnhardt jr Amp Energy/realtree action 2009 | eBay

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
You told me "If it had a 3 I'd be all over it" and I simply proved you wrong. What's the point of making cars like this that never had any intention of hitting the track?

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not disagreeing that there isn't really a point to the car except making money(which is what this hobby is all about). As far as proving wrong, your point is so well taken on this subject and nicely stated that you don't collect ALL Earnhardt cars.

You told me "If it had a 3 I'd be all over it" and I simply proved you wrong. What's the point of making cars like this that never had any intention of hitting the track?

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Good looking car

1 - 17 of 17 Posts