Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
I just was on there and a message popped up saying this. Yeah, now I'm only going to be able to buy a very small selection of cars from my dealer.

·
Pocket Sand
7,814 Posts
Not a big deal to me. I stop dealing with them.

Sucks for anyone who works for GMB. That will lose there job.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Quick, Brutal and to the point. Man this is a bummer.
I do hope the best for all of them. Now, unfortunately we are going to be overwhelmed with "RARE" cars on Ebay. I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone puts that in a listing..........at least with GMB, they just listed the specifics and were straight forward.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Why did they close? That is very sad. I heard they stopped buying people's collections but I didn't realize that they were going out of business altogether, lol.

·
Diecast CraZy
1,979 Posts
NO!! I loved that site well I guess more trips to Binghamton for me. :sad::sick:

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,634 Posts
Why did they close? That is very sad. I heard they stopped buying people's collections but I didn't realize that they were going out of business altogether, lol.
The story I heard was they where not making enough of a profit to keep the business going.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,634 Posts
I just recieved an email from them saying they are closing and all transactions must be completed by 6:00am tomorrow and they are closing at 11:59pm tonight.

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts

·
diecast crazy
2,203 Posts
I hate to see them go but it is a sign of the times , e-bay na i don't think folks will mess with big collections on there if your not a power seller then you will lose your azz , but it's a sad end of a era .

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
bummer, i did shop there once in a while

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I bought my IndyCars 1/64 there for an resonable price, I hope they still have the Sadler 1/24and 64 presented to us, id buy that deal.

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts

·
just old school
6,233 Posts
was fun while it lasted, glad I completed my Dale Sr 1/64 RCCA collection last year.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.