Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
That´s a great looking diecast.

I really wish to add one of those sprint cars to my diecast collection as well some day. Haven´t decided on a preferred driver or paintscheme yet though, but the scale will most likely be 1:18 as well.

Maybe a bit of a late reply. Mostly because I don´t look at these subforums all that much.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
That´s a great looking diecast.

I really wish to add one of those sprint cars to my diecast collection as well some day. Haven´t decided on a preferred driver or paintscheme yet though, but the scale will most likely be 1:18 as well.

Maybe a bit of a late reply. Mostly because I don´t look at these subforums all that much.
I agree. I love the looks of these Sprint Cars and I also need to get one! I would like to get a Jeff Gordon one from the early stages of his career. Those are Sweet! :yes:

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts

I agree. I love the looks of these Sprint Cars and I also need to get one! I would like to get a Jeff Gordon one from the early stages of his career. Those are Sweet! :yes:
For me it´s a toss-up between the Dave Blaney Amoco car and the Joey Saldana Budweiser car.

The Gordon is very nice as well. Good luck on finding one. I noticed they tend to sell a bit higher then some of the others. Most likely because of the driver :)

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
For me it´s a toss-up between the Dave Blaney Amoco car and the Joey Saldana Budweiser car.

The Gordon is very nice as well. Good luck on finding one. I noticed they tend to sell a bit higher then some of the others. Most likely because of the driver :)
Well of course they will sell for more :wink:

It is basically Jeff Gordon's rookie car, from before he even got into NASCAR. I would hope they sell for somewhat more! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts