Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up and noticed Lionel has the Elite up online. They didn't have a picture listed yet and I couldn't find a good one of the car in victory lane so I found one showing all the confetti coming down. This will be a cool car to get because of the confetti and I don't believe they where offering the scheme as a non win.

Here is the Lionel link for the Elite.
JAMIE MCMURRAY 2014 BASS PRO SHOPS 1:24 ELITE ALL-STAR WIN - All Diecast - Diecast - Products

And for the Arc as always Planbsales.com or one of our great dealers on here such as @ronmcc or @Checker Flag Zone .

Hopefully @Plan B Sales will be having an autographed one put up for preorder. If he does I'll post a link.

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We will have a shirt. Let me or Ron know. I will also be working on an autographed version. Funny, Jamie was just at our place Friday, then won on Saturday, I am going to tell him we are his good luck charm..lol
That's awesome. I kind of figured you would try for a signed one, but its nice to hear from you. I watched your video it was pretty good. It was cool to know Jamie owns some of his early cars. He just couldn't keep up with them all lol.

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Plan B Sales Brent maybe you will have to be flown in until your luck wears off!Now he should be able to catch with his collection no problem.
Brent has to do a video with Jamie again this Friday so he can win the 600. If that works then Brent and Steve Post have to just tag along with Jamie all year lol.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Brent has to do a video with Jamie again this Friday so he can win the 600. If that works then Brent and Steve Post have to just tag along with Jamie all year lol.
agree

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
I hope they make this car, since they weren't making offering it previously.

Reactions: April

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Reactions: April

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
I hope that's what helps it meet MOQ. Between it being confetti filled, the scheme not offered otherwise, and Jamie being likeable it has a shot.
add in the fact they lionel are helping jamie to get his son a train set

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I think Jamie is a driver that not many fans have anything against. I have never really heard anyone say they dislike him. He does not really seem to have issues making MOQ, even his Talladega win last year made it despite being late in the season. I bet it meets MOQ. Definitely an awesome win!!!!!!!!!

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is there going to be a non-autographed ARC? I'll order one for sure.
Yeah its up on Lionel so you should be able to order from your preferred dealer now. I'm ordering an Elite and a signed Arc.

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
At the current race win rate I wonder when this would be out? October at earliest?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts