Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

my name is Jay and I'm a 1/64 scale collector from Germany. Over here you won't find any NASCAR models in retail stores, so I have to buy my stuff online or at swap meets. I started with ARC from 2014 until today and a few Hot Wheels, currently I am expanding my collection also with older cars and other brands. Here I would like to show some of my collection and the new arrivals.

A small Hot Wheels lot from Ebay I got at a decent price two weeks ago:

Tire Automotive tire Toy Automotive exterior Bumper

There a quite a few '13-'16 Chevrolet SS in my collection and I don't like the base, but I could not pass on these. Great paint schemes:

Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

Finally, I was able to complete my first Darlington Throwback combination with the original car :)

Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Regards
Jay

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The daily dose:

Vehicle Tire Car Wheel Automotive tire

2014 No. 24 Jeff Gordon - Chevrolet SS "AARP DTEH Chase for the Cup" - Action C244865EHJGCC

And some new arrivals from Checkered Flag Sports. Not the best detailed models, but I got them at a decent price. As there are not so many ARCA models made, I was happy to finde the Peyton Sellers.

Tire Automotive tire Product Wheel Font

Tire Automotive tire Product Automotive lighting Toy

Regards
JP

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Definitely, these are awesome.

Just found out a few days ago, that some of the 2021 Action are also available with diecast chassis and rubber tires. I will definitely check them out, the tires look good on the photos.

Regards
JP

1 - 20 of 82 Posts