Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FERNBURG RACING 27
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to ollies in state college and stanged 2 Jeff Gordon Action 1/24 scale cars 08 nicorette car and 08 dupont car for 10 bucks each. Though I dont collect jeff Gordon i couldt pass the deal up.

·
Kaptain Kanuck
2,593 Posts
Is that the white ice car? Been looking for that one, but cant find it anywhere!

·
FERNBURG RACING 27
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might try to sell them on ebay to gain a profit or i might keep them i havent totally decided yet will let everybody know and the nicotete car is green

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
i might try to sell them on ebay to gain a profit or i might keep them i havent totally decided yet will let everybody know and the nicotete car is green
:chairofjustice::chairofjustice:

·
Jason24
587 Posts
I saw a few Jeff Gordon 1/24s from 2008 for a good price somewhere. I think they were under $30. I don't know if its because Jeff had a bad year in 2008 but its still a great deal.

·
FERNBURG RACING 27
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Ollies here has had them at 9.99 for over a year. still a load of regular dupont cars and kahne cars. you could get them for 7.50 with the 25 percent coupon before Christmas. fact is they can't sell them. '08 cot's.

also 2010 harvick 1/24 scale promos. priced at 29 or 39.99. they won't put them on sale, as the manager said ollies paid too much, as ollies sponsored the car, and bought them from action. they've had these almost 2 years and sold only 3. the rest are all just getting beat up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts