Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I haven't had the time to call RCCA lately, but I was wondering if any of you knew what the prices are on the Jeff Gordon 4 car 1/24 Dupont 20th Anniversary sets, that also come with the free 1/64? I am hoping to find prices on both the ARC set and the ELITE set, just to see which one seems like a better deal. I have just been curious for a while as to what RCCA is selling them for.

Thanks

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I looked on the RCCA website and I didn't see them listed.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked on the RCCA website and I didn't see them listed.
That's odd. For the longest time RCCA had them listed on their website, but in place of the price it said to call RCCA Customer Service to order. I guess I'll ask Thomas over on the RCCA Forum.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
i ordered the elite set and the only car that is going to be elite is the special 20th anniv scheme all other cars are ARC what a joke

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
How much was the set you ordered Jeff?

$328.80 i know when i ordered mine she told me RCCA only had a select number of sets and the cars will ship one by one not as a hole set...she didnt even know what the free 1/64 car was....i heard its a raced version of jeff's coca cola 600 win car but IDK just a rumor just like I heard that this special scheme has something to do with chromalusion paint but agian just a rumor

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$328.80 i know when i ordered mine she told me RCCA only had a select number of sets and the cars will ship one by one not as a hole set...she didnt even know what the free 1/64 car was....i heard its a raced version of jeff's coca cola 600 win car but IDK just a rumor just like I heard that this special scheme has something to do with chromalusion paint but agian just a rumor
Kinda weird that the cars will ship one by one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts