Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I haven't had the time to call RCCA lately, but I was wondering if any of you knew what the prices are on the Jeff Gordon 4 car 1/24 Dupont 20th Anniversary sets, that also come with the free 1/64? I am hoping to find prices on both the ARC set and the ELITE set, just to see which one seems like a better deal. I have just been curious for a while as to what RCCA is selling them for.

Thanks

· Legendary Member
19,612 Posts
I looked on the RCCA website and I didn't see them listed.

· Premium Member
1,517 Posts
How much was the set you ordered Jeff?

$328.80 i know when i ordered mine she told me RCCA only had a select number of sets and the cars will ship one by one not as a hole set...she didnt even know what the free 1/64 car was....i heard its a raced version of jeff's coca cola 600 win car but IDK just a rumor just like I heard that this special scheme has something to do with chromalusion paint but agian just a rumor

· High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$328.80 i know when i ordered mine she told me RCCA only had a select number of sets and the cars will ship one by one not as a hole set...she didnt even know what the free 1/64 car was....i heard its a raced version of jeff's coca cola 600 win car but IDK just a rumor just like I heard that this special scheme has something to do with chromalusion paint but agian just a rumor
Kinda weird that the cars will ship one by one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.