Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the 2012 AARP and Dupont. These ones:

Looking to buy or trade

Thanks,

Matt

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Gosh darnt. Do I have to find everything.....LOL...let me see if I have an extra for you. Give me a day or 2 to see if I have one lying around.....

·
JG's biggest fan in PA
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gosh darnt. Do I have to find everything.....LOL...let me see if I have an extra for you. Give me a day or 2 to see if I have one lying around.....

Haha don't stress yourself out, I don't want this to be a big problem for you....

·
Banned
2,339 Posts
Man I also want the DuPont card! I have the DTEH but only one. They are giving them out at the track.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Matt, How is things going there bud. I think I have an extra one if you dont find one. I have some boxes still to unpack after moving...LOL>...Will be in touch

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Those are nice cards. Since I started collecting hero cards late 2011 the aarp/deth and Dupont cards have alluded (haven't gotten) me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
I've got no strings on me
1,360 Posts
I know that you get all 3 of his hero cards if you join his fan club.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I have the 2011 & 2012 DTEH still looking for the 2012 dupont if anyone has it take a look at my album see if we can work out a trade! :happy:

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Someone sent me a pm about them yeterday, waiting for reply. I didn't get them yet thou
Okay get with me if he does not come through. Ive got one of the AARP saved for you if he does not get with you. I also have these saved for you if you want them. (For a small nominal fee...LOL)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts